Chapter 3

I was in a bedroom with flowers and jammy Dodgers ( They were stale.) I was too weak to get up but I still tried. I got up flimsy on both of my legs. i heard a thump. it was me. I had fallen on my side and heard footsteps racing down the hallway from the door. I had fallen right next to the door and scraped by knee a little bit , but I was fine until the footsteps rushed in from the door.
"Amara?" The doctor said.
"Ghaaaaa!" He had hit me when he opened the door. The doctor anyway. He can be so clumsy at times...
"Amara!" The doctor said shocked, " are you ok?"
"I am now that your here." I was feeling better already.
"Oh... well."
He carried me back to the bed in his arms and rolled the sheets on me.
" Think I'm better now. "
" You have one more day to rest. then we can get to work. "
"Work?"
"Yep."
"Doctor, where are we?"
"We are back in the tardis."
" Doctor I don't want to rest. I want to go. I don't like sitting in one place too long."
" You are a true time lord, Amara..."
"Is that a complement? This sucks."
He said with a smirk, "Get some sleep."
So I slept. Sort of.

My legs were feeling more retractable enough so I could move. A few moments later I snuck out of bed and into the TARDIS hall way. The TARDIS always made me feel safe. I walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth clean. It felt so bad and smelled. BLEH! So I decided to take a shower because let's just say I looked not-so-good.
So I stepped in and continued.
I must have been very quiet because when I step out of the shower,with a towel on of course, the Doctor was there shaving! I guess it was morning because I don't keep track of time and the TARDIS has no windows.
"Ghaaaaaa!" I had screeched when I saw him. " Why are you here?!"
"Amara! Ok. Well then." He said as his shaver dropped into the sink. " Aren't you supposed to be in..um..bed." He said it with eyebrows so confused it almost looked adorable.
"Yes!" I said angrily "Now, Out, Out, Out!"