Chapter 6

I was weak in the doctor's arms and I looked at him with pale lips and a white face.

"You look like a vampire." He said as I laughed at him

"You look like my old paperboy."

He took me and carried me to sit up on my bed.

" You ok?" The doctor said turned away with his back facing me.

" Are you ok?" I asked the doctor. " Saw you're memories too. They were terrible. All those memories came back along with mine." I said has he showed me a profile of hie face.

"I don't mind... as long as you know who you exactly are. Tell me." He suggested finally facing me.

" Ok... I am 857 years old. My family died in the fire when I was 578-" the doctor interrupted me as rivers were pouring down my cheeks.

" You don't have to go any further." He responded with damp eyes. He was hurt too..

"I'm sorry..." but there was nothing to apologize about.

"Let's go somewhere fun." He said with a broken smile

"I agree. How about somewhere random. Somewhere adventure-ish" nodding my head in satisfaction.

"Ok!" The Doctor yelled happily finally flipping the last lever and button.

Stepping out of the TARDIS I was surprised to see we were back in Paris, France!
"Alons-y! Back in France where the best adventures begin." The doctor said walking out the TARDIS doorway.
"Is that really why were here?" I thought this was useless.
"No, I got a call."
Well darn, I thought we were going somewhere exiting.
"Just don't run off anywhere." I warned him.
CRASH! The doctor instantly rant words the sound without a second thought. He is so stubborn! I chased after him but was was stopped by... the dark? A bag was thrown over my head down to my toes and tied at the bottom. I totally freaked and my body was shivering. I heard the doctor say
"Hey, let go of her! She's mine!"
But I was lifted up and my ears popped.

I fell on the old floor and was untied to only see saltshakers with what looked like a plunger.
"Daleks?!" I whispered to myself.
"State your identity!!! State your identity!!!" They warned with flashing lights. I'm going to have to tell them anyway.
"Amanda." I replied fearfully.
"Are you with the DOCTOR?!?!"
This is time to step up my game I have a choice tell them or be the char stuck to the grill after a BBQ.
"Why should you know, huh? You brought me here for a reason but not to kill me!!! So why did you bring me here?!" I was so furious I didn't look past the dalek's shoulder only to see the TARDIS standing there. The daleks' must have teleported him here too. I just know he is looking out that TARDIS his.
The dalek finally responded with, " There are two time lords now. We can test you. You are not important."
"She is to me!!!" He said gritting his teeth together, pointing a contraption at the dalek breaking it into tiny pieces.
"Run!"
I followed orders and ran into the TARDIS to get it ready to leave.
He finally came back inside and I ran towards him and collapsed onto him and held a tight as I could
"Don't scare me like that." I said thankfully.
"I'll try..." He said nodding
"What do you mean you'll try?"
We both looked at each other laughing then traveled away and onto another adventure.
He finally pulled the last lever and the both of us fell on the floor laughing our butts off.
"Who was the one calling for help anyway?" I asked
"Oh!...well, you know now. It was a dalek trying to , kill?"
"Doctor, are you sure??"
"Oh ya I'm sure."
"Ok, goodnight"
"Night."
I walked into the bed room leaving the doctor in the control room doing his best.

Authors note:
Hey guys, I hope you like my book and sorry i haven't posted in a long time!!!! See you!😜😝😛