"I am scared"

Tw: bad parenting
Age: 13
Words: 840

You've been playing some scenes with Scarlett and bonded really well over time. Therefore you come over to her house quiet often, but this visit was different than the others.

—————————————————————

You softly knocked on the big front door waiting for it to be opened.
"Y/n?" Scarlett asked suprised as you stood in de doorway.
"I hope I'm not disturbing?" You say blankly
"Honey come inside" she said as she guides you to the living room.

She sits the both of you down on the couch.
"What's wrong sweetheart?"
You sigh
"My dad is drunk- again. And this time he brought a women to the house, and she was yelling at me and I just needed out"
You say
Scarlett sighs
"Isn't it time we should do something about this? Its been going on for to long now sweetheart"
"I know. I just don't want him to get into trouble. I just-. I don't want to live there anymore"

She gently rubs your back, as the first tears roll over your cheek
"Baby. Talk to me"
"He's hurting me scar. I'm scared" you say in fear
"Wait he's hurting you?! You never told me he was hurting you?!" Scarlett says mad about your father.
"I-I'm sorry" you say being in tears
"Hey n-no no no, look at me. Are you hurt right now? D-does anything hurt?"
You shrug your shoulders
"Y/n please"

You nod.
"Where honey? What hurts?"
"Everything" you whisper.
"Can you show me baby?"
You look down.
"Theres no one home right now honey."
You stil don't say anything
"Do you want to show me in the bathroom? Would that be better for you?"
You nod slowly.
"Alright. We'll do that"

she guides you to the bathroom. When you are in there, you sit down on the side of the bathtub.

"Can you show me baby?"
You hesitate but slowly take of your shirt revealing bruises all over your ribs and arms.
Scarlett's eyes widen.
She gets closer to the bruises touching them, to see if she needs to get you to a doctor or not

"Y-your hands are cold" you joke while crying.
She looks up at you and smiles.
"Glad to see you still have that smile I love"
You smile at her and put back on your shirt.

"Honey, how long has this been going on"
"Ever since-. Y-you know"
"That long? And you never told me?"
"And neither can you scar. Please. He told me that if I told anyone he would punish me for it"
"But honey, we could call the police and it would all-"
"NO! I-I'm sorry. No. I love him. Please. I can just try and give him one more change. It's not his fault that his wife died. A-and everyone just deals with grief differently right?"
Scarlett sighs
"Please" you beg
"Can you at least just stay here with me for tonight?" She asks you.
"Yeah okay" you ramble.

3 days later.
You come home from school and see police cars all around your house. Your father is being dragged out of your house by police officers and he sees you
"YOU SEE WHAT YOUVE DONE?! YOU BITCH ! YOU STUPID LITTLE USSELESS BITCH!" He screams at you
You stand there in shock until you see Scarlett.

She walks towards you
"I-i trusted you. How could you do this" you say with tears in your eyes standing there in disbelief.
"Y/n" she tries to hug you but you push her off of you.
"NO! I TRUSTED YOU AND YOU DID EVERYTHING I TOLD YOU NOT TO DO!" You cry.
"I'm sorry baby" Scarlett says with tears in her eyes
"It's better like this honey" she says
"SAYS WHO? YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH ME." You cry
"Baby just trust me okay?"
"NO! No" you cry and scream.
You stand there, with Scarlett infront of you. She was about to go talk to a police officer, but is stopped by you swinging around her waist holding her tight.

"I'm scared" you cry
"I'm sorry I am scared I'm sorry I'm so sorry"
"Shh baby. You are okay. I love you" she holds you tight.

3 years later
Scarlett in a interview.
"So Scarlett. You of course have your two biological children but you've also adopted is that right?"
"Yes. Y/n"
"And she was how old?"
"Uh- 13. She's 16 now"
"And of course she hasn't got any of your genes. How would you describe her- like how is she like getting along with?"
"She is- a forgiver. Her heart is so large, she doesn't know how to give up on people, because she always believes the good in those she loves."
"She sounds lovely"
"She is. She really is"
"Can you tell us why you've adopted her? You played in a movie together right before right?"
"We like to keep that information a secret from the media" she says
"Alright. And that's a wrap, thank you so much."