"You seem tired"

While you where at school your mom walked into your room to find where all the dishes went. When she walked in she was shocked. There was hardly any space to put you feed down. It was dirty and messy. She had never seen a room so messy. Her first instinct was to be furious. She told you many times to clean your room and by the looks of it you haven't done anything. But when she thought about it, it wasn't like you at all. You where the cleanest most structured people she knows.

//

You where sitting in math.
When your name was called trough the speakers
"Can y/n Johansson please come to the head office"
You felt eyes turn to you. You felt embarrassed as you stood up.
You walked into the office.
"Hi y/n, your mother called to get you out of school for an appointment she forgot about. She's right outside"
"O-oh. Alright"
You said as you walked out again. You found the situation strange as your mom never forgets anything. You walk outside and see your mother standing outside her car.

After she hugged you, you got into the car.
"W-what appointment do I have?" You asked nervous
"There's no appointment honey, I just thought you could use a break? I was thinking we could spend the cleaning your room a bit?"
You looked down embarrassed
"You saw that?"
"I was looking for my dishes. They where al gone"
"I'm sorry mom" you say almost whispering.
"There is not need to be sorry baby"
It's silent for a while until your mom hears soft sobs coming from you. She looked at you and parked the car at the side of the road to give you full attention.
"What's wrong peanut?" She asks worried
"I-I d-don't k-know" you managed to stutter out in between sobs.
"Hey it's okay. You seem tired baby. Why don't we just spend the day on the couch? We can watch some movies? We don't have to clean your room today okay?"
You nod with tears streaming down your face. You feel relieved after hearing your moms words.
She starts driving and soon enough you get home.
She walks you to the couch and puts a blanket over you.
She goes to get some snacks and sits down next to you. After not even 20 minutes she sees you fast asleep.
She frowns in worry since your so tired.

//

You feel someone lift you up and slowly stir
"M-mom?"
"Shh, go back to sleep baby."

She lays you down in her bed and gets in next to you and you cuddle into her side.
"T-thank you momma."
"That's okay baby. I've called you in sick for the rest of the week okay? Just take some rest okay? I'm here"
"I love you" you whisper
You feel your mom kiss the top of your head before drifting of.