Chapater 6(Confession)

(Y/N POV)
Tami brought me back to the hotel where everybody was here worried about me but i don't feel good about this anymore i don't feel happy i can't smile.

Charlie-Y/N a-are you ok?

Y/N-...

I.M.P-Come on Y/N speak to us.

Y/N-...

3V's-Y/N please you can tell us what happend.

Y/N-...

Alestra then came up to him with her smile quivering and almost frowning wich surprised everyone.

Alestra-Please love smile for me please.

I did not say anything and i just walked away back to my room not saying anything to anyone.

(Luci POV)
This is not good Y/N is never sad what that killjoy women did to him she will pay for hurting him i have never seen him like this before so i don't know what to do.

Velvet-Ms.Morningstar im so sorry if i knew this would happen i would have never posted that video.

luci-It's fine Velvet you diden't know this would happen but we still have ti help him in some way.

Stolas-But how?

Octavia-Yeah none of us has ever seen him sad so we don't know how to help him.

Loona-We could do what he does for us just be there when he needs us or something.

Stella-We could give him a gift.

Vex-I could get that news women off the Air.

Lilith-No Y/N is not into any kind of revenge.

Just then Alastra came to tell me something.

Alastra-I may have an idea but may i have you permission to be alone with him?

Luci-Hmmm you may.

she then walks away to Y/N's room to do whatever she has planned.

(Y/N POV)
I was just sitting in my room alone not wanting to talk to anyone but i don't understand what im feeling i have never felt like this the only other time i have felt like this was when...I was...

Y/N-Human.

*Knock* *Knock*

Y/N-Who is it?

Alastra-Y/N it's me may i please come in i want to see you.

Y/N-Fine don't let me stop you.

she then opened the door then walked inside and sat next to me on my bed.

Alastra-Y/N can we please talk?

Y/N-Ok.

Alastra-Alright what happend?

Y/N-It was what Kaitie said it made me think of the time when i was still human i bad mouthed like that by my birth parents and i could not stand her doing the same thing to Charlie it just made me so...so-

Alastra-Mad?

Y/N-Yes but i don't like feeling this way i don't ever want to lash out at anyone like that it was horrible to see myself like that.

Alastra-Y/N I know you don't like feeling like that but you can't keep holding those feeling back or you will only harm yourself and i can't bear to see you hurt.

Y/N-Thank you that was really nice of you.

Alastra-Your welcome and well can i gove you something else?

Y/N-Sure what is it.

i feel her grab my chin and then gave me a-a-a kiss.

Y/N-T-Thanks but why?

Alastra-Because i along with a lot of others love you we would do anything to make you happy but i also want ask can i-i b-be your girlfriend?

Y/N-W-Wow thank you a-and of cours i would love to be your boyfriend i-i think im ready to talk to everyone now.

Alastra-Ok lets go.

she grabs my hand then we start to head back downstairs.

Y/N-Hey everyone.

Everyone-Y/N Are you ok?!

Y/N-Yeah im fine and i have something to tell you all it's very special first me and Alastra and I are dating!

Everyone-*Cheers*

Luci-Oh congradulations you two.

Y/N-And also i have something else to tell you all that i have been hiding.

Lilith-you can tell us anything dear.

Y/N-Ok.