Chapter 2(Hap-Hazbin hotel)

(Y/N POV)
It was a few months after my birthday and Charlie was calling telling us about her passion project but mom didn't seem to like it that much she didn't stop it she just didn't like it Lilith approved of it and I wanted to support it.

But just then we were just in the lives room but then I heard the T.V on

Y/N-Hey is that Charlie?

Lilith-Oh yes you just missed her singing but I don't think Ms.Killjoy likes her idea.

Y/N-Oh I may have to pay her a little visit.well I'm packed up and going to go visit Charlie.

Luci-Wait!

Y/N-Yes?

Lilith-Aren't you forgetting something?

Y/N-Oh right.

I just go up to them and rap them in a big hug

Lilith-Oh have great time and say hello to Charlie for us.

Y/N-Ok see you guys later love you.

Luci&Lilith-Love you more.

I just went outside and used my fast travel ability and dig into the ground.

(Charlie POV)
We were in the hotel and alestra just destroyed Ms.Pentios blimp and was now cooking some jambalaya until we got a knock at the door and I got excited but then Vaggie got up.

Vaggie-I'll get it.

But all I heard was.

???-Hello there I'm-

*SLAM*

Vaggie-AHHHHHH BIG .BLUE .MONSTER THING. OUTSIDE!!!

Charlie-What?

Angel dust-Oh I got to see this!

Husk-Got that right sister.

They all start to get up and follow me to the fore and then slowly open it to reveal.

Charlie-*GASP* EEEEEEEEEEE Y/N!!!!

I just give him a massive hug.

Y/N-Oh I missed you sis.

Charlie-I missed you to.

Angel dust-Hey you gonna introduce us to this hunk.

Husk-Yeah for a monster he sure is handsome.

Y/N-Oh thank you but I can't be that good looking.

Alestra-I beg to defer my blue friend.

Y/N-Hehe well let me introduce myself I am Y/N Charlie's little brother.

Everyone but Charlie-LITTLE?

Y/N-Yeah believe or not I'm her little brother.

Charlie-Well Y/N what are doing here I don't remember you ever going out much?