Chapter 9(Dimensional convergence)

(D.D Y/N POV)
Ok after a bit of explaining I find out that I'm in a version of hell where the me from here was turned into a type of demon by these dimensions Lucifer but I got a plan to get this version of me back here.

D.D-Ok for me to go get him back I'm gonna need some tech anyone got anything on them?

Alastra-hmmmm Vex can you come here please~

D.D-No ok does anyone have any...non living tech on them?

They all look at each other but then The one known as angel dust spoke up.

Angel dust-I know someone she will be happy to help Y/N but I won't be so happy to see her.

D.D-And who might that be-jaiJgsuaja  in ahak8272biejiej-Aahhhhhh!

Husker-WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!?

D.D-It's a dimension glitch the way I traveled here was not stable I'm glitching out of existence which means-

They all look at each other with worried expressions

Luci-It means our Y/N and s gonna glitch out of existence!

D.D-Angel who can help us?!

Angel dust-Some skank named madam pentatius.

D.D-Then come on we don't have a moment to lose.

We all leave the area and try to find the woman the angel was talking about.

(30 minutes later)

After 30 minutes of looking we found her blimp parked on the ground with some egg creatures.

Egg boy-Hey boss we got visitors!

Just then some snake woman slithers out of the blimp.

Lady Pentious-Who's there-Uhhh your majesty's do what d-do I owe the pleasure of you being at my humble abode?

Luci-This boy needs to use your tech to help save prince Y/N.

Pentious-The prince is missing that is horrible here come in use whatever you need!
(No POV)
We then all go into the ship and Y/N is already at work trying to make something fast.

D.D-Hey egg boy I need a screwdriver fast!

Egg boy-Do we do what he says boss?

Pentious-Yes whatever he needs get it for him!

Egg boy-Ok here you go.

D.D-Thank you.

(1 Hour later)

(Charlie POV)
After an hour of non stop work the machine is ready.

(Charlie POV)After an hour of non stop work the machine is ready