Chapter 3: Celestial Sleuths

In the beginning...

God created Heaven, Earth, and Hell. She managed and ruled over her creations for eons, but soon grew bored of it.

So with a plan in mind, God left Heaven and came to Earth...

~

Morning had arrived in LA and even though the city was extraordinarily busy at night, more so could be said during the day. Not only were parties still raging on in a few areas, but now people had to go to work and live their lives.

Within the penthouse at Lux slept the Godly being that was Charlotte Morningstar herself. Maze had been kind enough to offer her room as a place for Charlotte to stay, seeing as Lucifer would be the last person who do such a thing.

She slept soundly on a couch. Her smile never leaving her as she tucked herself deeper within her oversized blanket.

Maze sat on her bed as she kept an unwavering stare at Charlotte. She was mesmerized and baffled that God was this adorable, which scared her. She never found things adorable, but Charlotte was, and she didn't understand why she felt this way at all.

Charlotte blinked awake and sat up with a yawn, turning to face Maze with a grin, "Good morning, Mazikeen."

"What's so good about it?" Maze asked.

"Why everything, of course." Charlotte said as she hopped up and stretched, revealing her Hello Kitty pajamas, "Waking up in the morning is a celebration of life."

"Then I guess it's too bad some people die in their sleep." Maze said with a smirk.

"Unfortunately so. Speaking of which," Charlotte said, "I appreciate you not killing me in my sleep."

"I considered it." Maze retorted.

"And that's why I appreciate you not going through with it." Charlotte said with a smile as she opened her arms, "Now, bring it in."

"What?" Maze asked with a weirded out look, "What are you doing?"

"I'm waiting for a hug, silly." Charlotte said and Maze didn't move, "If you won't bring it in then I'll give it out."

"Touch me and I hurt you." Maze stated.

"That's the best part," Charlotte said as she walked closer to Maze with a smirk, "You can't."

"No! No! Don't you dare-" Maze shouted as Charlotte wrapped her arms around her.

Instinctually she grabbed Charlotte and flipped her over onto the bed. She tumbled back and sat on top of her, straddling her in place.

"And how is this better than a hug?" Charlotte asked with a raised eyebrow.

Maze smirked, "Because I'm in control."

Charlotte giggled and shook her head with a smirk, "Mazikeen."

Maze leaned closer to her, keeping their faces barely inches apart, "Yeah?"

Charlotte held her face and moved her head to the side so she could whisper in her ear, "I'm always in control~"

With that, Charlotte flipped them over and pinned her arms above her head, pushing her body against her as Maze wrapped her legs around her waist whilst biting her lip.

"Now say it." Charlotte stated and Maze let out a moan mixed in with a whimper, "Your words, Mazikeen. Use your words."

"Y-You're in control..." Maze stuttered out and she widened her eyes, shocked at herself.

Never in her entire existence had she stuttered or even been the slightest bit submissive in the bedroom, but now she is!? To a woman she not only didn't know, but was also supposed to hate!?