Chapter 1: In The Beginning

In the beginning...

God created Heaven, Earth, and Hell. She managed and ruled over her creations for eons, but soon grew bored of it.

So with a plan in mind, God left Heaven and came to Earth...

~

Within the dead of night shines, a city of bright lights. A city that gathered people from all walks of life for an opportunity at greatness and success. It brought the best and worst in people, fulfilling everyone's deepest and darkest desires. This described to be the City of Angels, but it was more well known as Los Angeles.

The streets of LA were busy both during the day and night. The light of day held order and normalcy with many holding back their repressed urges, but during the night, those sinful urges were released and the city would be subject to a blasphemous playground.

The sound of heels clacked on the concrete of the sidewalk as a woman walked through the city. As the woman walked, she garnered the attention of all. Her beauty was unrivaled and all the longing gazes from both the men and women she walked passed solidified that.

As the woman walked, a tall and scrawny figure followed. She turned and walked into an alleyway and the figure quickened its pace as it followed her into the alleyway.

"H-Hey! Hey! Stop!" The figure shouted and it was revealed to be a scruffy young man as he stood under the light above a building's back door.

The figure was a young man with a thin and lean build. He had dark blond hair, pale white skin, sunken eyes that were blue. He wore a dirty brown shirt with a dark green jacket over it, old blue jeans and dirtied sneakers.

The woman had stopped walking and she turned around, but her features still laid hidden within the darkness as the young man pulled out a knife from his pocket.

"Alright, I-I just want your cash and whatever else that's valuable. So, hand 'em over." The young man demanded.

"Is this truly what you desire to do?" The woman asked with a smooth and cool voice that sounded outright angelic to the young man.

The young man stopped admiring the music that was her voice and angrily reinforced his demands whilst waving the knife in front of her.

"Listen lady, I ain't playing around! Hand over your stuff before that pretty little white suit gets a fresh coat of red all over it!" The young man demanded.

The woman casually complied, taking off her watch and necklace, and taking out her purse from the inside of her blazer as well. She held the items out to him, but he seemed hesitant to reach out for them.

"Step into the light. Don't want you trying something." The young man stated, and she complied, stepping forward to reveal herself causing the young man to let his jaw drop and eyes widen, "Oh my God..."

The woman smiled, "You have no idea."

The woman was absolutely stunning in every way. She was the pinnacle of beauty with her long platinum blonde hair, perfectly smooth and unblemished light brown skin, mysteriously bewitching black eyes and an adorably petite frame and short stature. She wore a pure white blazer without a shirt underneath, it was slightly parted open for a teasing view of her bare chest, white pants, a black and gold belt, and black heels. This was the creator of all, mother to all, and divine entity of infinite power, God, but her alias was Charlotte Morningstar.

 This was the creator of all, mother to all, and divine entity of infinite power, God, but her alias was Charlotte Morningstar