Im home

Mk POV:
While I was walking I walked upon a water fall with a pond

Mk POV:While I was walking I walked upon a water fall with a pond

It's was beautiful, it was like I've been here before. I see there was an open space inside the waterfall. I walked inside to see a beautiful old house with plants all around it, but there were also animals and sky's and clouds around, it's like this place is full of magic. I walked inside the house to make sure if anyone is home as I heard mango and peaches playing around in the grass. As I walked in I see everything dusty but looks like it's clean. I yelled, "HELLO IS ANYONE HERE!" It stayed silent. I searched around the house as I see an open door with some lights on. I walked in to see a candle light up with a desk. I also see a bed which is rusty like this place have been abandoned. I see an old pictures on the desk next to the candle. I asked myself, "who light this candle if this place looks like it's abandoned?" I walked towards the desk to see two pictures. One have two people with mango and peaches, one is a monkey and the other is half fox wolf. The other picture looks like there is a family of 5 kids around with 2 men's. One men is carrying two kids while the other is carrying the 6th baby on his arm. These looks familiar to me, I heard a loud crash as I ran towards the direction to see peaches next to a broken glass. I sighed and said, "geez peaches you scared the death out of me." I cleaned up the broken glass and walked back towards the room. I looked at the pictures thinking of what those people are.

I heard mango squeaking at me as I turned around to see another door. Mango tries to pull me to get inside the room. I walked towards the room to see baby's stuff around. There was a crib that I seem to remember, as I looked inside the crib there was a stuff animal. It was getting late so I went back into the same room and washed the bed. After a few hours later I woke up with mango and peaches sleeping around me. I checked the clock and it was 4:50 am. I got up carefully not trying to wake up mango and peaches almost remembering what happened last time with macaque and monkey king. I was walking towards the kitchen with a candle to have some lights. I stepped on something, as I looked down to see what I stepped it was a mask that looks like it break eons ago. I picked up the mask as it looks familiar to me. I remember this mask, it belongs to my mother. I ran back outside as I see spirits of animals and some ghost of animals

 I ran back outside as I see spirits of animals and some ghost of animals

There was so many different and colorful animals around

There was so many different and colorful animals around. I ran back towards mango and peaches to see them different like a spirit animals. I decided to put of the mask to see everything back to normal. I ran back outside with the mask off. To see everything was the same as I saw, I put the mask back on the see everything dark. I went back to sleep to see I was delusional. It was 7:00 am I woke to see everything the same with out that same mask. I had a headache that hurts so badly that made me fell and fainted. I had this vision of my parents with my siblings having fun and taking pictures with me with the same man holding me the way they pose was the same as that picture I saw. I woke up with mango and peaches squeaking at me. I looked at them in shocked and hugged them tightly. I told them, "I'm home."