2.1

"Hey, Dominic

"Hey, Dominic. I appreciate what you did, in a big way. Dominic, I owe you," Harry, the owner of Harry's auto shop, says as Brian walks inside the store. Harry gets off the phone as he follows Brian towards the back room where Brian is currently staying since he is undercover. "Brian, you're messing with my business. When Dominic drives, he's golden. Kids pour in, they want everything he has, every performance part, and they pay cash!"

"What did Dominic say?" Brian asks as he changes his shirt.

"You don't want to know," Harry says as he shakes his head and crosses his arms across his chest.

"What did Dominic say?" Brian repeats as he looks over at Harry.

"He wants you out of here," Harry answers as Brian washes any dirt and sweat off of his face.

"He wants me out of here?" Brian repeats as he starts washing off his arms while Harry nods his head. "And what did you say to Dom?"

"What do you think I said?" Harry asks as he shakes his head. "I told him, "Good help is hard to find"."

"Hey. Relax," Brian says as he pats Harry on the shoulder before noticing the NOS sticker on the wall. "I need NOS. I need NOS."

"No," Harry says as he follows Brian out onto the sales floor.

"My car topped out at 140 miles per hour this morning," Brian says as he walks over to a NOS rack.

"Amateurs don't use nitrous oxide. I've seen how you drive. You got a heavy foot. You'll blow yourself to pieces," Harry explains as he watches Brian worriedly.

"I need one of these. One of the big ones," Brian says as he taps one of the tanks while Payton leans against the counter without being seen by Brian. "Actually, let's make it two and, Harry, I need it by tonight."

"You should listen to your boss," Payton says with a smirk as Brian turns towards the counter while Harry walks off to get the tanks.

"Pay," Brian says with a raised eyebrow, causing her to stand up.

"We should talk," Payton says as her face grows serious, causing Brian to sigh before leading Payton the room that he and Harry had just been in. "So, how long have you been undercover, Brian Earl Spliner?"

"You caught that?" Brian asks as he looks down, causing Payton to nod her head. "Three weeks." Payton frowns as she realizes that he was put under a week after she was which means her superiors didn't trust her to get the job done. "What are you doing in LA and at the Toretto's store of all places?"

"You're not the only one that's undercover right now," Payton says which causes Brian to look at his sister in shock. "Payton Halstead is my undercover name by the way. I guess they didn't trust me to get the job done."

"You seem a hell of a lot closer to getting in with Toretto than I am," Brian says with a shrug, causing Payton to lightly smile.

"It's because you don't automatically go after the big fish, big bro," Payton says which causes Brian to laugh. "It is nice to see you though, especially after everything that happened with Roman."