1.1

Dominic "Dom" Toretto is leaning against his car with his arm wrapped around his girlfriend, Leticia "Letty" Ortiz

Dominic "Dom" Toretto is leaning against his car with his arm wrapped around his girlfriend, Leticia "Letty" Ortiz. Vince and Jesse are looking under Vince's hood, talking about his car. Leon is in his car, keeping an ear out for any sign of cops.

Mia, Dom's little sister, is leaned against Letty's car with Vince's little sister, Keira, while they talk to Letty. Mia stops mid sentence as she sees a 1969 Camaro making its way through the crowd. Letty looks to where Mia is looking before nudging Dom so he would look. They watch as the Camaro parks while their friend Hector walks over to them. Dom and Hector bro hug as two more racers walk over.

"Yo. What's up?" One of the racers says as he shakes hands with Hector. "How we doing this tonight?"

"One race. $3,000 buy-in. Winner takes all," Dom answers as Mia stands beside her brother with her eyes still locked onto the Camaro. "Hector, you're going to hold the cash."

"Alright," Hector says with a nod as the racers hand him their money. "I may have a fourth for y'all." Hector walks over to the Camaro, causing the Toretto team to share looks of confusion. They watch Hector laugh, nodding his head before walking back over to the team with more money. "You got a fourth."

"Let's do this then," Dom says with a nod, ready to find out who is driving the Camaro.

The four racers pull up to the starting line, as everyone tries to find out who is driving the Camaro but the window tint is too dark.

"It's all clear," Leon tells Hector over their walkies. Hector raises his arms up, signaling the racers that he is about to start the race.

"Go!" Hector yells as he drops his arms, causing the racers to take off. The Camaro takes off in a wheelie before falling in right behind Dom, who tries his best to shake the person driving the Camero. Dom starts to feel the fear of losing when the Camaro pulls up beside him as they near the finish line. Dom shifts one last time, putting him about an inch in front of the Camaro as they cross the finish line. Dom let's out a breath of relief as he gets out his car while the crowd cheers for him before Hector walks over handing Dom the money. "That was close man."