4.1

The next morning, Payton tries to sneak out of the Toretto household

The next morning, Payton tries to sneak out of the Toretto household. Payton is making her way from the stairs to the door when a throat clears behind her. Payton turns to find Dom leaning against the doorway to the kitchen with a cup of coffee in his hand.

"Hey, Dom," Payton says shyly as she tucks her hands into the back pockets of her jean shorts out of nervousness.

"We need to talk," Dom tells her with a pointed look before motioning for Payton to follow him into the kitchen.

"Shit," Payton whispers to herself before following Dom into the kitchen. Dom motions for Payton to sit at the table before he places a plate of food and a cup of coffee in front of her.

"I wanted to properly thank you for bringing my sister home last night," Dom says as he sits across from Payton with his own plate of food. "Mia has always been able to tell who the good, honest people are." Payton swallows thickly since she is actually lying to their faces. "So, I want to offer you a job at my garage. That is if you can work on a car as good as you can race it."

"Uh.." Payton says as she looks at Dom in shock since she hadn't expected that. "I can definitely fix a car as good as I can race one."

"Alright, whenever you want to start is good with me," Dom says with a nod, causing Payton to smile.

"I have a few things to take care of today but I can start tomorrow," Payton says as she begins to eat some of the bacon on her plate while Dom nods in understanding. About ten minutes later, Mia walks into the kitchen with a smile on her face as she sees Payton eating breakfast with Dom. Payton smiles at Mia as she gets up since she had finished eating. "Well, I should get going. See ya later, Mia."

After quick change of clothes, Payton heads in to let her boss know that she has officially made her way into the Toretto crew

"Okay, here he is, fresh from Toretto's hot rod heaven," Tanner says as Brian and him walk into the room, where Bilkins and Payton are waiting.

"That was an $80,000 vehicle, Officer," Bilkins says as he crosses his arms across his chest while a smirk slides onto Payton's face.

"You told him what happened?" Brian says with an offended sigh as he looks at Tanner.