5.1

Dom is standing beside Brian as they watch the barbecue pit before Letty, Leon, and Vince pull up the driveway since they had went to get the rest of the groceries that was needed for the barbecue

Dom is standing beside Brian as they watch the barbecue pit before Letty, Leon, and Vince pull up the driveway since they had went to get the rest of the groceries that was needed for the barbecue. Payton is currently playing basketball with Jesse, since Mia and Keira had things handled in the kitchen.

"I'm outta here," Vince says as he shoves the grocery bags he was carrying into Leon's hands.

"Come on, dog," Leon tries to stop Vince before deciding to get Dom's attention. "Yo, Dom!"

"Vince, get over here and give us a hand," Dom calls as Vince starts walking back to his car.

"Looks like you got all the help you need, brother," Vince says as he looks from Payton to Brian before getting into his car and driving off.

Letty and Leon end up joining Payton and Jesse as they wait on the food to get done. Keira pokes her head out of the house to get some help before Jesse and Brian go inside.

"Mia!" Dom calls as he puts BBQ sauce on the chicken. "The chicken's almost dry!"

"All right. I'm coming out already," Mia says as she brings out a bowl of rolls with Keira behind her, carrying a big bowl of salad. They are followed by Jesse and Brian, who are carrying beers. Mia hugs Dom before they all go sit at the table. Mia smiles as Payton takes the seat between her and Letty. Jesse grabs a piece of chicken and puts it on his plate.

"Hey, hold up," Dom tells him with a small smirk, causing Jesse to freeze like a deer caught in headlights. "Because you were the first to reach in to get the chicken, you say grace."

"Dear heavenly..." Jesse starts but doesn't know how to continue.

"Spirit," Leon says helping him out.

"Spirit. Thank you," Jesse says, causing Mia to smile even bigger as she and Payton make eye contact. "Thank you for providing us with a direct port nitrous injection, four core intercoolers and ball-bearing turbos and titanium valve springs. Thank you."

"Amen!" Leon says loudly as he claps while everyone else says it quietly.

"Not bad," Dom tells Jesse with a smile.

"He was praying to the car gods, man," Letty says causing Payton to chuckle before they start fixing their plates.

"Look who it is. "Old Coyotes 'R' Us"," Leon says causing them to look and see Vince walking up the driveway. "I thought you weren't hungry, pumpkin,"

"You know, I gotta eat," Vince says with a shrug as he looks at Dom.

"He's always hungry," Keira says in agreement.

"All right, sit down," Dom approves before Vince walks over and kisses the back of Dom's head.

"How you doing, Mia?" Vince asks as he walks to his seat. Vince grabs Brian's beer before water falling some into his mouth. Brian takes a drink of his beer after Vince sets it back down.