Blood Red

Blood red: Stands for danger

Hi!!!!!!!!! I'm back, and on a train to Italy :). This is going to be a weird one folks, and is going to have a lot of Scott's ice-lore in it. And, for fun, the elven language is actually just French so I may or may not translate some of it into English. I might make the language for Pearls empire Italian and then for Fwip's empire it could be German, but if you guys just want English I understand. Anyways, I don't know how long this will be, so good luck to our characters!

Scott's POV:

When Shelby started swaying like someone who was a too high to understand and the word "Hello", Scott knew something was up. She had seemed fine before, and unless she had stepped aside and drunk a bottle of wine, she shouldn't have been swaying like that. Unless...

No. This was not Lauren, and it was stupid of Scott to even think like that. Lauren was taken by some evil demon. But, Scott thought, maybe the server demon wasn't new. Maybe the demon was the same that had taken his sister all those years ago, leaving him to mourn the loss of his sister.

The demon that was his brother.

He was being stupid, and he knew that, so why did he feel the need to go and check on his small friend. His English had an accent, and it wasn't hard to tell that Shelby immediately knew it was Scott when he started talking to her. As he stepped closer into the circle and in front of her podium, she just collapsed. Scott didn't know how to describe it. It looked as if all of the life just drained from her body, face paling and knees buckling forward. She looked dead.

As the familiar red darkened the sky and the clouds morphed by the demon came to Le Monde (get google translate, idc) Scott felt helpless. His mind was too out of place to do anything, and he felt like the ground was swept from under him. As the cool black portal opened to the side of Shelby and the treacherous hands of darkness came to take her away, all he could think of was the air.

Oreithyia.

Lauren loved the goddess. The blessing that fell upon the two siblings. He remembered the day he met her, pure bliss and love surrounding him. Zornoth had been mad. She hadn't blessed him the way she did with the other two siblings. From that day on, he swore to never answer to anyone and , if you are not chosen by the gods, you must become one yourself.

(Le monde means The Earth in French. Les elfes means the elves in French. Oreithyia is the goddess of mountain winds.)
————————————————————

Most people were in shock. And while his friends around him either stared blankly ahead or wept silent tears, all Scott could feel was rage. Rage that he didn't know sooner, anger at himself and the gods and my Aeor everything because he knew and the knowledge could do nothing but eat him alive and dispose of the shell his soul had become. But, if the world was to end and everything around him turned to dust, he knew one thing for certain.

Zornoth had been right here all along, taking the role of the figure that most associated with death and destruction, something that was once just referred to as 'him'. But Scott knew now. And he wasn't about to make the same mistake as he did all those long years ago with Lauren.

"Zornoth" His voice cut through the silence, rough and loud, piercing through the ears of those surrounding. Most of the other leaders just gave him a bewildered look, some even offering a pitiful glance, because "he must be delusional, he just lost his best friend after all". The silence that followed that was almost deafening, as it carried the heaviest weight of the world, the one that humans call grief.

Before anyone had time to react to this odd statement, or react to anything whatsoever, a sharp echo screeched through the cold forest, setting off multiple red flags in the minds of the armed leaders.

(A/N: Skip this if you want, but I'm sry there is so little dialogue, but writing dialogue is literally hell-sent or something, because WHY ARE THERE SO MANY PUNCTUATION AND GRAMMER RULES? Anyway, enjoy☺️)

When Scott laughed, it was light and airy ok. It carried sing-song notes that fluttered like butterflies in the cool winter breeze. This
laugh, however, was burdened with years of villainy and spite. It pierced through the air with as much force as a stray arrow, embedding itself into people's hearts all the same.

Scott turned around and faced his brother.