Elemental children

(In this idea the gang are now adults)
(Yaya and boboiboy are married, and so is fang and ying, gopal is still single)

      While yaya was pregnant boboiboy slowly felt that his powers were fading as time passed by, seeing this boboiboy trained himself physicaly incase he lost his power.

      In the middle of his training, he completely lost his powers, but still goes on missions with the help of mechabot (since Amato already died from natural causes).

      A couple of months later they found out yaya and boboiboy are gonna have septuplets, and when boboiboy found out he immediately wanted his kids to be named after his old elements to which yaya agreed but wanted them to be the english versions of the element's names.

  //SOME YEARS LATER//

      The kids are now 5 years old, and while growing up boboiboy and yaya noticed that the kids act a lot like boboiboy's old elements.

//FIVE MORE YEARS LATER//

       The kids are now 10 years old, and boboiboy noticed that there's sometimes scarlet lightning coming out of thunder's hands.

       A few weeks later boboiboy and yaya just came back from a mission and when they enter their kids bedroom, they were shocked to see Thunder zapping from one corner to another, Cyclone flying upside down, Quake struggling to lift his hands that are covered in rocks, Blaze panicking while his whole body is on fire, Ice freezing the fish bowl, Thorn swinging happily on a vine, and Solar who is glowing.

      Boboiboy quickly went and help his kids while yaya is getting help from fang, ying and gopal. After calming down the kids and taking them to bed, Boboiboy then quickly held a meeting. The meeting consists of admiral kaizo, commander gopal, admiral boboiboy, admiral fang, admiral yaya, and admiral ying.

     And they all concluded that boboiboy lost his powers because it was transferred to his kids.