Past life

This is the day 1 for the #8DAYSOFDURI challenge

         The Samson family was moving to Malaysia, more pacifically palau rintis. They chose palau rintis because their 15 year old son, aiden wanted to meet the elemental siblings who were heroes, his favorite was the Duri but Duri sadly died on a mission.

         When they arrived aiden's parents allowed him to explore, so he went to the park. When he arrived at the park a spaceship landed, he knew that it meant the heroes has arrived and he quickly ran to meet them.

         After a couple minutes of waiting for their family reunion to end, he went and greeted gempa the earth elemental user, when gempa turned around gempa suddenly froze which caught the attention of the other elements.

         Now all of the elements were now staring at aiden which made him uncomfortable, Taufan the wind elemental user took notice of aiden's uncomfortable state and asked for his name, to which aiden replied nervously and asked for their autographs and they agreed.

        Aiden already went home leaving the elements confused by the similarities between aiden and their dead teammate, duri, solar the light elemental user almost broke down since him and duri were so close.

       After meeting the elements aiden have been having strange dreams but to him it felt like memories, and he also noticed that the elements are avoiding him.

      One day an alien attacked earth and aiden was hiding behind a tree watching the elements fighting the alien, after a while it looked like the elements were losing.

    The alien shot solar and before it could hit solar aiden felt his head hurt so much and he unconsciously held out his hand and it glowed green, when the smoke cleared the elements was shocked to see a wall of thorns protecting solar while aiden's whole body was glowing green.

     When the light died down the elements was speechless to see aiden wearing the tier 2 nature element clothes, and aiden fought the alien and tied him up succesfully.

     After making sure the alien can't escape aiden went to the elements and healed them, now solar and aiden was facing each other "Duri, is that really you?" solar asked with tears threatening to fall, Aiden replied with "I'm came back, sunshine". Solar then hugged duri.

     "So mind explaining how are you alive?" blaze asked, ruing the atmosphere "I just got reincarnated i guess" Aiden or should I say Duri replied and they continued their reunion.

     Aiden was glad he remembered his Past life.