Goodbye

Day 7 of #8DAYSOFDURI

(No powers AU)

      It was just an ordinary day until Ais found duri on the living room floor unconscious. At the hospital the doctors just finish checking up on duri...

Doc: "Is the family of Duri Bin Amato here?"

Gempa then raised his hand...

Gempa: "We're his brothers"

Doc: "We checked his medical records and last week he had a check-up here"

Halilintar: "But he never told us he had a check-up"

Doc: "He never told you because the result of the check-up last week is that he has... cancer, and he asked us to not contact his family"

All except doc: "Wait!, he has cancer!?!"

  They all shouted surprise.'Why would duri hide this from us? ' was the question on the brothers mind.

Solar: "Can we visit him?"

Doc: "Sure, his in that room"

      They then went to the room where the doctor said was duri's room and they circled around the unconscious duri's bed.

Blaze: "Why didn't duri tell us he had cancer?"

      And they were shocked to hear a reply...

Duri: "Because I didn't want you guys to worry"

All except duri: "DURI!!"

Gempa: "of course we would worry, you have cancer!"

     A couple hours passed of them joking and telling stories to each other, but they all stopped and listen when duri said something that sounded like a goodbye...

Duri: "Guys, thanks for always being there for me even if  tho I misbehave sometimes, you guys never left my side"

Ais: "We'll always be here with you duri"

    They enjoyed the wholesomeness of the conversation until... Duri's heart monitor started going flat, they panicked and Taufan quickly pressed a button that calls a doctor.

Gempa: "Duri, stay with us."

Solar: "Duri don't go please, we need you"

Duri: "I'm tired, I guess this is goodbye"

    Duri's heart monitor was now flat. The brothers are now crying for the lost of their brother.

Name: Duri Bin Amato

Time of death: October 10, 20** 5:47 pm

Cause of death: Cancer

(A/N: first of all im sorry for the late update I almost forgot to write a this, and second of all im sorry if it was cringy I was rushing on writing this chapter, and I hope you accept my apologies.)