The future

A story where boboiboy(16 years old) got sucked into a portal and he landed on a concrete floor. And he saw seven people that were about his age fighting a huge robot, and they had elemental powers?! After watching them fight he ask them their names and powers.

Names:                  Gender:                Elements:
Thunder                 Female                Lightning
Cyclone                  Male                   Wind
Quake                    Female                Earth
Blaze                     Male                   Fire
Ice                        Female                Water
Thorn                    Female                Leaf
Solar                     Male                   Light

     Bbb was shocked, they have the same name as his elements, but it's english. They asked for his name, and he replied kindly. But their reactions were quite unexpected, their eyes widened and they looked at each other.

"DAD?!!" They all shouted

    He then followed them to their house. They talked for a bit and he found out that he lost his powers when his wife was pregnant, they didn't tell boboiboy who his future wife is. And that he only used mechabot, his powers were transfered to them. And when they were 8 boboiboy died on a mission but mechabot was saved.

     After a couple of hours, Solar successfully made a portal back to his timeline. Bbb bid his goodbyes to his future kids and went back to his time.

THE END

(I was gonna make this a one shot, but I needed to update this book and my motivation left me...)