Forget

DAY 4 of #8DAYSOFDURI

       The elemental brothers except for duri were in a coma after an ambush in one of they're missions.

//At the hospital//

Duri: Doc... how are they?

Doctor: They are fine, but all of them recieved a concussion so there's a chance that they will have some memory loss when they wake up.

Duri: ...

Doctor: I will give you some time.

Duri's pov

       After the doctor left I was left sitting beside solar thinking that maybe they won't have memory loss, but if they do they'll just forget some unimportant stuff....
Right?

End of Duri's pov

      Months passed and duri would always visit them everyday, taking care of them. Duri missed them a lot.

      One day when duri was about to enter the hospital room he heard some familiar voices talking inside, he was estatic that they were awake he burst into the room.

Gempa: Uhm... Who are you, may I ask?

Duri: What, its me duri, your brother.

Solar:Uhm... Sorry, but we don't know you.

Duri: ... Sorry, I must be in the wrong room.

Taufan: uhm, ok then.

     With that duri left the room devastated and he ran to his private greenhouse.

Duri's pov

    I ran to my greenhouse and sat at the corner, hugging my knees and crying.

'They dont remember me, but why? im their brother'

'Maybe they're just pranking me'

'No, if they are pranking me gempa and solar wouldn't join them'

'so...,'

'They really did forget me... '