Day 2. Wunder

Wunder remembers everything.

It holds the history of every Wundersmith, every moment they lived. You just need to know how to awaken these memories to see what is hidden in the memory of ages.

Every memory has its own value. Wunder protects each of them, but especially those that have a special meaning and may be useful in the future.

Such memories include The Courage Square Massacre. Wunder was supposed to serve the Wundersmiths so that they would use it for good purposes. So it was until that day. The Wundersmiths used it against their brother. Wunder has never seen so much hatred and malice. They were ready to do anything to get out of the way of the one who was interfering with them, but Wunder also knew - no, it felt - that there was someone else. Someone who stayed in the shadows, controlling, like a puppeteer, the actions of the Wundersmiths.

But there was nothing it could do. Its mission was to serve the Wundersmiths, it was deprived of the opportunity to interfere.

Then all but one died. Then he also left Nevermoor. And there are no more Wundersmiths left in the state.

This was followed by the formation of the Wintersea Republic. The last remaining Wundersmith had a hand in the conquest and unification of individual states into one, headed by the woman who was responsible for everything that happened.

The new Wundersmiths never appeared, they did not survive their 12 years. The woman forced the Wundersmith to kill them so that she would no longer have any obstacles.

Nothing has changed for a hundred years. Until now. A black-eyed girl with unimaginable power who will change history. She doesn't even know how powerful she is yet. The Wundersmith will help her reach her potential.