Chapter 3

Today is Mama and Daddy's wedding day!

The day has finally arrived!

And it is also Mama's birthday today! What a beautiful day.

Mama and Daddy are now getting ready because in 30 minutes, they'll officially be husband and wife! Like forever like Elia dreamt of! Her parents are getting married.

So now she has finished getting ready and off to find her Dad because she hadn't seen him since last night.

Last night, Elia slept with Mama while Daddy stayed at one of the hotels near their wedding place.

"I'm gonna go find Dad and bother the hell out of him now" Eli informs as she stands in front of Mama who was in her bathrobe and Clay, who was making Mama's hair.

"Can you wait at least for someone to bring you there?" Mama asks

"It's just at the other side of the building, Mama" Eli chuckled at her mother protectiveness "Besides, I'm 15"

"And I'm 30" Lizzie responded annoyedly. No, whether Elia is 15 nor 30, she's still her Mama's baby. "I don't care if you're 15 or 45, you're still my baby" Lizzie shot Elia a pointed look. Elia just pouted at her Mama and Grammie at the back who were watching them both with amusement

"I'll bring her to her Dad, Liz, so she can stop making her Mama more nervous" Scarlett chimes in, coming to rescue her best friend and niece.

"Okay, thanks Scar"

"Thank you, Mama Scarly!" Elia cheers

"You're thanking me on which one? The one that you could go to your Dad or the one that you could stop annoying your Mother because she's at her tethering end right now?" Scarlett mused

"Totally the second one" Elia responded with a snort making everyone in the room erupt in laughter.

"I heard that, young lady" Lizzie prompts as Elia walks to her Mama Scarly

"Oops" Elia cheekily said "Please distract her from being over-protective Mama Bear for today" Elia said to her aunties and grandmothers

"Once again, I heard that" Lizzie said exasperatedly. Her daughter is clearly in her sassy mood, not that she doesn't like it, she loves it instead and wants Elia to be this free and loved.

"I wasn't whispering" Elia responded and Lizzie could hear a smirk in her daughter's voice.

"OH GOD! I know who to come to when I want to annoy the hell out of Lizzie without getting in trouble" Aunty C said, wheezing from her place on the couch, just finished getting ready.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever" Lizzie playfully rolls her eyes but if there wasn't a smile on Mama's face, Elia would feel bad immediately.

"Love you Mommy" Elia said, dialing up her cuteness from 10 to 100. She knows Mama would never get mad at her for annoying her.

"Love you too, Baby" Lizzie all but melted when she made eye contact with her daughter's puppy eyes through the mirror. "Come back soon after you've done annoying your Daddy"

"I think I'll get back home soon after I met Daddy" Elia once again being cheeky

"OH MY GOD! Please take her to her father right now, Scarlett" Mama exclaimed, making everyone in the room let out a boisterous laugh.

"Come on you, before your Mama personally sends you to your father" Scarlett said, inkling her hands with Elia and getting out of the room.

"I don't like it when she uses her age to go against me" Lizzie mumbles in dissatisfaction