Chapter 18 The hidden face of Porsche [+18]

Point de vue kinn

It was in almost tense silence that I watched Porsche and Pete pack their bags for the second family's house. I'm in my thoughts rehashing everything dad said about Vegas and the potential for abuse.

I never really had any sympathy for my young cousin, but if it turned out that dad's fears were true, that Vegas and Macau were treated really badly, then maybe I should reconsider my relationship with them . I was never nice when they were around me and now that dad's assumption is exposed, I can't help but feel guilty for not being nicer.I glance over at Pete, who looks as shocked as I do. He too experienced the violence of his father, until his death.

He was raised by his grandmother and he found it difficult to open up to people. When he arrived, I remember I was 23 and when I raised my voice, I was angry, he was still looking at me afraid that I would raise my hand on him, even though he didn't. was not the object of my anger.I think that's also why he's so docile and submissive. His dad conditioned him to be like that and even though sex is great for me and Porsche, I can't help but feel sorry for him.

Pete and Vegas are not alike and yet they have a common past: an abusive father. Pete has a temper that makes him easily do what he is told to do. He is shy when he expresses his feelings. Vegas is the complete opposite.

The violence has no doubt made him into someone withdrawn into himself, who takes on a lot and who from time to time explodes in fury. Uncle Gun made Vegas sadistic and ruthless.I'm myself but... I still have my limits, something Vegas doesn't seem to have.

At the same time, Uncle Gun does not give him the opportunity to express his human feelings. He taught her to be like that, cold and unscrupulous... where is the impression he wants to give? Maybe he's as sensitive as Pete? No, I would be surprised...

Porsche abruptly sets down his suitcase at the entrance and speaks:

- Pete... Hurry up... Big has to wait for us downstairs now...

Pete is quick to reply:

- Yes... but... I can't close my suitcase...

Porsche approaches Pete and nudges him slightly. A feeling of irritability begins to settle in me.

- Porsche... you don't have to push me... you could...

- Don't talk to me if it's not necessary. Consider yourself lucky that I'm helping you.

Pete lowers his head. I get up from Porsche's bed and grab him by the arm so he faces me.

- Talk to Pete like that again, I swear I'll kick your teeth out! I don't know what you have against him but you better calm down before I do it for you!

- Sir, don't hurt her...

I look Pete in the eye.

- ... And you, stop telling me to stop hurting him... how can you defend him when he talks to you and treats you like shit since this morning...? Whatever... Porsche! You better protect Pete. I'm not here to do that unfortunately. if anything happened to him, I would blame you!

Porsche meets my gaze then nods.

- Well... I guess I have no choice.

- Nope. You have no choice and if you hurt her, believe me, I won't miss you either. I want you to take care of each other while you're at Uncle Gun. I don't like this mission so please...don't get mad at each other...I want to meet you next week in one piece.

Porsche looks at me, surprised.

- Me too ?

- Yes you too stupid... Pete is so in demand sexually that he can't live without his beloved sex friend...