- part 9 -

Sarah's P.O.V.

It's 8am and I overslept-again-, and I'm running late for the last rehearsal for the show from tonight. I'm in my uniform, because you know what they say, 'school is school, you have to wear your uniform'.

The uniform is a dark blue skirt that comes to the middle of my thigh, a simple white blouse and a dark blue blazer withe the school's logo.

I'm tying my shoelaces while stumbling down the stairs, and of course, I trip over my own feet and fall to the ground. I land on my butt, while scratching my knee open.

"Ouw!" I look down at my knee "Great now I'm bleeding!" I said to myself.

I stand up again and walk to the kitchen. It hurts but not that bad. I take the first aid kit from the kitchen counter and sit down.

I open it and do a bandage around my knee. I hurry a bit so it's not really good but it will last, I hope.

Picking up my keys I walk out of the door. It was a sunny day, so I decided to walk. It wasn't far so it would be a ten-minute walk. 

.....

Walking into the drama room, I see the actors already practicing. I walk up to Lizzy; she's in the same class as me and has short, brown hair and brown eyes, she's a beautiful girl with a lot of talent, she wrote this play. 

I tap her shoulder and smile at her. "Hi, how is it going so far? Are we ready for tonight?" I ask her in a whisper while sitting down next to her and giving her a hug.

We don't want to distract the actors of course.

"Yea think so. The only thing missing are the two missing costumes. Did you find them?" she asked me with hoop in her eyes.

I shake my head "No sorry, but I did make some for them to try on, I don't know if they fit though."

"Omg! You're the best!" she said while hugging me again. I laughed while hugging her back. "Yea, yea I know, I'm the best." she hit me playfully while laughing. 

She was about to say something when two people start screaming at each other.

"YOU CAN'T JUST CHANGE THE SCRIPT! ESPECIALLY ON THE DAY OF. THE. PLAY!" 

It were Dimitri and Bianka. Those two hate each other with a passion.

I sight and walk up to them. 

"Dimitri! Bianka! What's going on that is so important that you have to interrupt the play?" I ask in a stern voice.

"HE WANTS TO CHANGE THE SCRIPT! He can't just do that, right?!" She asks me calming a bit down.

"Of course he can't! Dimitri, why do you want to chance the script?" I ask now looking at him.

"Because it's shit! I can't believe I just noticed! If you don't change it, I'm out. And you can't miss your lead actor, can you?" He ask smirking, thinking that he has won.

I just look at him bored and say "First of all, this play is wrote better than you have done with anything in your entire life. Not that you actually have achieved anything, but that's beside the point! Second of all, we actually can miss you, because we have Eddy who knows every sentence of your line's. So you have two options." I say while smiling at him. "Or you will play your part and keep your mouth shut, or you can fuck off and let us practice in peace. Your choice." I ask now smirking at him.

He. Looked.pissed!

I don't think he ever had someone speaking back at him. He is the son off one off the most wealthy families of this city. 

"Do you even know who my father is?! I can make that idiot do what I want, including suspending you!" I don't care what he will tell his daddy I'm graduating tomorrow anyway. But let's see what he will do.

"Did you just call your father a idiot?" I ask him, pretending I'm confused and shocked.

"So what if I did?! I don't even care about him, I only care about getting his company!" 

'Perfect!' I think to myself.

"Does your father knows what your really think of him?" 

"Of course not. Ha. If he knew I would be disowned." he says as if I just asked the stupidest question ever. "But that will never happen, in his eyes I'm still his good little boy" 

"So if I sent him this recording of our conversation, that hole 'good little boy' act will be destroyed?" I ask him smirking while holding up my phone, with what I have been recording the hole time.

His face went as white as a ghost.

"Yo-you wouldn't!" He stuttered

"Oh trust me I will. Now be the good little boy you are and go run to your daddy." I said to him smirking. 

'God, that felt good!'

He looked to the ground embarrassed and storms off.

"Come on Eddy! It's your time to shine!" I said, walking back to my seat next to Lizzy.

"Girl that what's AMAZING! Haha, just how you put that jerk on his place. He's been nothing but a jerk and acting like a fucking star." She said with a relieved smile.

I laughed "thanks, do you want something to drink?" I ask her.

"Uhm.. no thanks I just had some."

"Okay, I'll be back in five."

"Okay, bayy!"

I walk out of the room and walk to the cafeteria. While walking I came across the music room. I look inside and see that no one is in it. 

Opening the door, I walk inside and look around.

There are a lot of instruments. Guitars, violin's, drums, and a lot more! Still walking around I spot a piano, I walk up to it and sit down.

I've played sins I was around four so I know how to play it right.

I start playing the notes of a song my mom and I use to pay a lot together, while humming the melody.

Completely lost in the beautiful music with my eyes closed, I didn't realized that someone had walk in and just watched me playing the instrument.

Still humming and playing the keys of the piano I feel a presence standing behind me. I was about to stop and turn to look how it was, when I feel a warm, hard chest pressed against my back, and hear that oh so familiar voice whisper in my ear.

"Don't look, just keep playing kitten." Luca whispered while burring his head in the crook of my neck. 

I close my eyes again and lean against his chest even more, melting into the warmth of his body.

A/N:

Sorry for the long wait. i was very busy and didn't had a lot of inspiration.

Now hears part 9 hope you like it

I will posed tomorrow part 10

love you all

Don't forget to vote and command