- Part 12 -

Leo's P.O.V.

It's 7 o'clock and Sarah just left in a hurry.

I'm glad she and Ella got along well; those two girls are my everything. You wouldn't say but Sarah doesn't always got along very well with people, especially at the first meeting.

"Where does she need to go in such a hurry?" Ella asked while standing up as well.

"School play. I think I'll go too, just to keep an eye on her." Luca answered, with still a little blush on his cheeks from the quick kiss Sarah gave him.

It was about time one of them made a move! As long as I can remember they had an eye on one another.

"Oh, that's nice. I would have loved to go, but this little angle needs to sleep in her bed." Ella said while picking up Melady and walking to my side.

I put my arm around her waist and gave her a kiss on the lips.

"You go, we'll find a way to talk to Sarah later." I said to Luca how had put on his jacked. We were all in just casual close because me and Luca didn't had a meeting today.

"I still can't believe that girl is the daughter of your boss. She's nothing like him." Ella said with a tint of shock in her voice.

She has known about us being in the mafia sins the start. I wanted to make clear that she knew what she was doing with being with me. She didn't care a lot about it though, as long as she doesn't have to kill anyone, she's okay with it. Not that I would let that happen, but still.

Luca nodded and gave Ella and me a smile "Have a nice evening you two" with that said he left.

I payed for our drinks and food and we walk out. I open the car door for Ella and Melady and closed it. Before I could get in the car myself, I got a text from Sarah.

Sarah; -I am going to pay you back. No discussion! - it read. I find it pretty funny that she really thinks I'm going to let her pay for her things, she should know by now I won't.

I put my phone back in my pocked chuckling and sit in the car myself while telling the driver to bring us to my mothers house. We don't live hear anymore. We're just here for a few days for Sarah's graduation. At leased, that was the planning.

After about ten minutes I feel that Ella's head fell on my shoulder. I look at her and see she's peacefully sleeping; I tuck a strand of hair behind her ear and look out of the window again.

Flash back:

---

We just discovered that Sarah is Romano's daughter. It's crazy to think about it!

Luca and I are outside of my office because Romano and Antonio wanted to discussing things in private.

Luca is just walking back and forth, and it's making me lose my mind!

"Will you stop walking around!? It's making me nervous."

"Do you want to know what makes me nervous?! THAT WE JUST DISCOVERED THAT OR BOSS HAS A DAUTER, HOW IS OR FRIEND!" he sighed and pause for a moment "I don't even know how you are so calm" he said while pinching his nose –something he does when he's nervous or irritated-

I let out a sight "Look I'm freaking out too, okay? But walking around and screaming at each other isn't going to help." I pause for a second "Look It's late and your tired, I can handle this on my own if you want."

He shakes his head 'no' "I want to stay. I want to figure out this mess." and with that being said the door opened and we see the father and uncle off or closest friend walking out.

They walked past us but mentions to fallow them. They walk into the dining room and order a maid to get them a glass of water, the maid looked at me and Luca to ask if we wanted something to but we both shook our heads.

We sit down again, and Antonio is the first one to speak. "What's she like?" he ask while sipping on his drink.

"Well, first the basic things. She's 17 right now but will turn 18 in two days, she's stubborn but sweet, and is very smart." Luca answered.

He nodded "Romano already said what she looks like a bit, even though it was just a quick look. Do you have any important things we should know right now?" Antonio asks us.

I shake my head "Not really, the only thing you really have to know about her is that she doesn't let people in to fast, and that she HATES her birthday. She doesn't even like it when people congratulate her. But for the rest she's just a normal teenage girl."

He looks at me confused "Why does she hates her birthday so much?" he asked me.

"It's the day that Maria, or for you Julia was killed" Luca answered for me.

Romano's eyes darkened "Do you know any details about it?" he asked is a serious toon now.

Luca shakes his head "All I know is I fount Ma- Julia dead on the ground and Sarah in her room shot. We couldn't get a wort out of Sarah after, so we let it slide, it was just fine as long as she was save."

"She was shot?" Romano asked in a dark toon.

Luca nodded "She was lucky I found her, if she had lost more blood, than maybe she wouldn't be here right now."

They both nodded "Thank you for that. Now the big question, how do we tell her?" Antonio asked.

"I will visit her at her school tomorrow morning and look how it goes, how about that." Luca suggested.

We all nodded, and everyone went home.

---

I was ripped out of my thoughts when the driver announced that we were home. I looked down to see Ella still asleep on my shoulder with Melady in her arms.

I stepped out and picked them up bridal style. Walking up to the fronddoor I see Sabasian standing at the door.

"Good evening, sir." he said while nodding his head in respect "I see that the ladies are tired of the day. Shall, I take Melady to her room?" I nodded and thanked him as he took her from Ella's arms. I took Ella to our shared bedroom in my mothers house while ordering a maid to make us dinner, we only ate a little at Granny's so she must be hungry.

As I place her in our bed, I get a text from Luca.

Luca; -come to the school NOW! -

'Shit'

A/N:

Part 12 already!!!

Hoop you enjoyed;) love you all!!

Don't forget to vote and command

See you all tomorrow