-wildest dreams-

"Asleep or
awake, I dream
of you
all the same."

"I said, "No one has to know what we do"His hands are in my hair, his clothes are in my room

His hands are in my hair, his clothes are in my room."

Act one- brother's
Act two- she's a vampire
Act three- threesome?
Act four- I think your beautiful
Act five- I'm not going to college Caroline!
Act six- turn it on!
Act seven- it's you, me and maybe someone inside me
Act eight- say I do

Synopsis-

Nathan Salvatore was a vampire stuck in a seventeen year olds body, just like his twin brother Stefan. While there eldest brother was stuck as a twenty three year old.

He was the middle Salvatore older then Stefan by twelve minutes, although he was always the one hurt by his father the most.

The doctors wanted to test on him use him as an experiment because of how much energy was in the young boys body. Although his father wanted him to be used as a lab rat Damon stood up and put his foot down saying no.

Although later when doctors where more informed and up to date with diagnosis. Damon did take Nathan to do some test, and found out Nate is now a vampire with ADHD.

Nathan was known as the sweetheart Salvatore the one who would always put others before himself, the one who would throw himself Infront of the wooden stake to protect the people the loves.

But there was always that side that side that everyone has, but with a vampire it's different, it's the side the craves blood like a drug addict and no matter how hard you tried you couldn't stop. He keeps that side quite now wanting to reveal it but everyone knows you can't keep a monster in a cage.

But when he moves to mystic falls with his twin, his meets new people a certain Bennet which who he would die to protect and she would do the same.

But most importantly he meets a blonde perky girl and at first he didn't see it, he didn't see the way he looked at her but everyone else did. They may have started out slow but the friends to lovers, there was no denying the connection they shared.

Extended summary

"I'm always the second choice."

"Well C comes before E in the alphabet if you ask me."

In which a girl whose always been everyone's second choice or backup meets a guy who puts her first. Caroline Forbes has always settled for fine or okay, but when Nathan Salvatore comes into her life he will make dam sure that she gets perfect, amazing, super and all the above, even if it meant not being him. But god did he hope it will be.

I would like to point out that some of the plots will not be the same along with some of the couple's.

Warning

this story contains mentions of violence, injuries, and blood and mature language and content. If this content causes you discomfort, continue with caution.