01- The start

Living with Stefan Salvatore was a pain in the ass

Living with Stefan Salvatore was a pain in the ass. The boy loves to clean and make sure everything was spotless and he loves to wake Nathan up, which was what he was trying to do now.

"Nathan! I will not say this again get up!" Nathan grumbled as he dragged himself out off bed at his brothers constant yelling.

Nathan grumbled words under his breath knowing that if a priest heard him he'd have his tongue. Stefan had stupidly decided to enroll them in school, how stupid of him.

Walking around his room getting dressed for school, he and his brothers have a very different fashion scene where Damon liked his leather jackets and Stefan loves his t-shirts Nathan liked his shirts and pants and a golf jumper

He dressed like a rich boy. Is what Damon tells him, he also teases him how he should make a golf club, so he did Nathan now owns a rich ass country club, that have a ban on leather jackets.

Heading downstairs to see Stefan already stood at the door with his and his brothers bags in hand. "Finally." He mutters seeing his brother.

"Perfection takes time stef." Nathan grabs his bag walking out the door and getting into stefans car.

"I like what your wearing." Stefan tries to sweeten his brother with a complement as he slides into a car.

"I'm wearing what I normally wear

"I'm wearing what I normally wear." Nathan furrows his brows playing with the ends of the jumper around his neck. "You trying to butter me up!"

Stefan shakes his head before nodding it. "Yeah." He then switches the radio on to make his brothers mood better before they arrive to school.

Arriving at the school the two Salvatore's got out the car heading inside avoiding the students who where trying to talk to them although Stefan had to drag Nathan at one point when he tried to be polite and start a conversation with a boy.

"You didn't have to drag me I know how to walk." Nathan frowns as they arrive at the office.

Stefan turns holding the door open for his brother. "I know sorry i just wanted to get this over with." They walk towards the receptionist. "Let me do the talking."

Nathan nods knowing it was probably best as he would probably get distracted half way through. Nathan was technically stronger than Stefan considering he ate from blood bags while Stefan feed of Bambi.

Poor Alvin.

"Your records are incomplete. You're missing immunization records, and we do insist on transcripts." He heard the secretary at the desk say to Stefan who pulls down his sunglasses slightly.

"Please look again. I'm sure everything you need is there." Stefan looked into the woman's eyes and Nate watched as the she blinked coming out of it.

"Well, you're right. So it is." Stefan sent Nathan a smile as they both waited for the lady to come back with there timetables.

"Why are you wearing shades inside?" Nathan tapped the glasses. "Is it not to dark for you?" He took them of his brother and put them on himself before blinking trying to adjust to the darkness. "I think I've gone blind."

"Shut up." Stefan muttered grabbing his sunglasses back from Nathan's face and putting them in his pocket now afraid to were them.

"I'm sensing Seattle, and he plays the guitar. And the other one, looks from a rich place like new York he's a rich boy who can dance." The twins hear a voice behind them Stefan grabs Nathan's shoulder to stop him from turning around.

"You're really going to run this whole psychic thing into the ground, huh?" They hear a different voice say both where female by the sounds of it.

"She is psychic." Nathan mutters to stefan wide eyed. "I can dance and I'm rich, and you can play guitar. Oh she's good." Stefan let's out a chuckle at he's brothers ramble.

"Please be hot." They heard the first voice mutter under her breath as a pair of footsteps faded.

Stefan and Nathan smirked at eachother. Knowing dam well that they where both hot and knew it to, to say it was an ego boast is true but then again who doesn't love being told your hot.

Nathan tapped his fingers on the desk to a song in his head while they waited for the lady to come back.

"Thank you." Stefan said seeing as Nathan was stuck in his head, so he grabbed his hand to pull him away from the desk.

"Your welcome." She said as the too boys left the office.

"Are we together?" Nathan asked his brother peaking over his shoulder to look at the two timetables that Stefan was examining, when stefan nodded Nathan smiles.

Stefan hands Nathan his timetable an grabs his shoulder. "I'm going to the bathroom can you find the first class on your own?" Stefan looked worried at his brother.

That's the thing with Stefan he always worried about Nathan even when it was the little things, in Stefan's words it was because Nathan was like a child who could easily get distracted.

"Yep, I'll see you there." Nathan nodded at him before going his separate way.

"Bingo!" Nathan yells throwing his hands up as he finds the history classroom, he opens the door to see Stefan already there.

"The other Salvatore I'm assuming?" The teacher who stood at the front said, he was tall middle aged man, with dark hair and dark eyes. "Nathan Salvatore. I'm Mr tanner."

"History." Nathan glanced around the room with a nod of his head. "I'm good at history, can I sit next to Stefan?" When Mr tanner shot him a confused look at the amount he talked but nodded, Nate made his way over to Stefan.

Stefan who was already sat at his desk at the back pulled the desk next to him closer so he could reach Nathan easier, he smiled at his twin going to sit in the chair that Stefan pulled out for him.

"Do I have to write this down? I already know this, I lived it." Nathan mutters to stefan as the teacher went on about something that he wasn't paying attention to, although when Stefan didn't respond which was weird he looked up to see Stefan looking at something on the other side of the classroom.

He watched as a girl with brown hair turn around, Nathan's eyes widened. The big doe brown eyes the jawline the exact same, she is the exact same from head to toe. Although Nathan wasn't going to look at the girls feet that's weird.

"You've got to be shiting me." Nathan says to Stefan who's head snapped to him wide eyed like a dear in head lights.