Chapter 2

the next morning
• benji's house•
   (11:45 am)
                     ❦❧❦❧❦❧❦❧❦❧❦❦❧❦

-waking up to her surprisingly great nap India reached over and grabbed her phone immediately squinting her eyes at the brightness and blowing out a breath cursing to herself at the fact she didn't ask Benji for a charger last night

-
waking up to her surprisingly great nap India reached over and grabbed her phone immediately squinting her eyes at the brightness and blowing out a breath cursing to herself at the fact she didn't ask Benji for a charger last night. Seeing that her phone was on 2 percent India rubbed her eyes and got out the bed and headed out the room to where she heard talking and seen that it was Benji escorting this mystery girl out the door. Part of her felt a type of way because her best friend didn't tell her that he was seeing anyone.
It wasn't like it was a problem or anything but the two made sure to tell each other everything especially dating wise .

Walking into the kitchen India opened the refrigerator door grabbing the orange juice hearing the front door shut and someone walking into the kitchen "how you sleep?" Benji asked propping himself on the counter as India blanked stared him

"So we just not telling each other shi anymore?" She asked casually pouring her orange juice and putting it back in the refrigerator "since when you started talking to somebody I thought we was best friends, you would want me to tell you if I was dating someone" she drank her juice and put the cup down looking at Benji.

"man I ain't dating nobody, a nigga was horny so I called up shorty" he shrugged grabbing India's Cup off the counter drinking the left over juice "you seen the way she was mugging you last night ? Shorty thought you was my girlfriend or some her ass was nagging almost the whole night" he laughed referring to when the two girls had the mugging contest downstairs, India rolled her eyes and scuffed.

"Hell yeah I was gone say some but one, I was way too tired to go back n forth and two I ain't wanna fuck up yo li nutt chi" she replied

"Or you was scared" he suggested jokingly and India cocked her head back and made the "tuh" sound.

"whoo?? you already know my body don't eva play wit me like dat" India playfully said tilting her head all the way to the side.

"i'm fucking wit you, i know how you get down shorty"

"you better act like you know" she replied
"so yall aren't dating?" She asked out of curiosity.

"nah she wanna take shit serious but I ain't fw it . you already know me tootie a bitch that get around ain't a bitch for me" he said and the two best friends shared a laugh. "and you trippin on me for no reason you know if I was to ever get in some serious you'd be the first one to know wit yo big lip ass" he flicked her lip and hurried and got down from the counter running upstairs with her following behind him causing him to run in his room and shut the door locking it.

"open the door you always running like a lil BITCH!" India knocked on the door and it flung open, Benji picked her up putting her on his shoulder carrying her to the bed "okay! okay! stop! Don't slam me!" India pleaded already knowing what his intentions were.