Chapter 3

Author's Note: I do not own any Fandoms' Content or any of its Characters that are seen or used throughout this entire story that you might recognize for they all belong to their respective owners. Any Original Plot, Original Ideas, or OC's belong to me.

"Clary, is something happening cause I was moments away from a proper bubble bath. Care to join me over some fine wine?" Klaudia tries lightening the mood.

Clary chuckles but clears her throat on wanting this matter to be taken serious. "Tempting but c'mon."

"Alright, alright." Klaudia raised a hand as a sign of ceasing with the jokes. "Are you crying?"

Clary pursed her lips. She wiped her eyes clean. "Yeah."

Suddenly Klaudia felt this overwhelming protectiveness and dark anger mask her face. "Are you hurt? Someone hurt you because I guarantee I will-"

"Whoa, whoa!" Clary shot her brows on how funny and kind Klaudia went into sounding so threatening and cold. "No one hurt me, at least not physically and more emotionally. Maybe sort of an act of betrayal but I think I could be overreacting."

Klaudia calmed down and frowned. Why had her temper flared from the idea of the ginger hair sad from being possibly hurt? Of all the past lovers she has had not one has ever made her feel any ties to them and just move one...well except for Aurora de Martel, the first woman she loved and broke her heart that she cried when Aurora looked her dead in the eye and told her she did not love her and saw her nothing more as a monster everyone knows and hates to this day.

Maybe her imagination running wild. She did just meet this young lady last night after all. Klaudia clears her throat. "How so in overreacting?"

"What would you say that it hurt more if it came from someone you care. Someone say family?" Clary's voice choked.

Klaudia stood like a statue briefly and responded. "Believe it or not love but I have experience in family hurt drama for a long time, so the concept is no new news to me."

"Right, look I'm sorry if I'm calling you about this. I know we just met but..."

"But?" Klaudia raised a brow, anticipating for an answer. She got none. "Clary...I don't go talking about my family given its not something I want to talk about as all I can say is my siblings and I don't have the best relation right now given..." She closed her eyes, sighing a she rubs her temple. "Clary, I'm not the best sister in the whole world. Believe it or not I hurt my siblings as much as they hurt me but I hurt them more that I feel like I treat them like trash like my sister most of all."

"Oh, I see." Clary said quietly. "I understand why you don't want to mention about your family."

Klaudia weakly chuckles. "If I did I'd try to paint myself as a victim and how they've turned against me. Clary...my oldest brother died recently."

Clary gasped, her eyes widening as she was not expecting that bomb to be dropped. "I see, you likely didn't want to bring that up."

"No, it's not that it's just he and I didn't have the best sibling relationship given he was constantly criticizing me about my eating habits or indulges that I couldn't take it anymore and he well went into a coma. In fact it happens often with my siblings."

She didn't have a clue as to why but she got the impression Klaudia was telling the truth but being vague. She was omitting details. Is she lying? Clary simply listened. "Your family falls under a coma so often?"

"Yes and usually happens when I am not the best person in the room." Klaudia swallowed the lump in her throat. "I said I treat them like trash as I am not the best sister in the world. I just feel the need to be paranoid and controlling. Huh? Look at that, I admit to the terrible things I do." How strange.