Chapter 3: The Beginning

|Chris|

Y/N rolled her eyes as we circled into the driveway. "So, we're postponing this date too?" She asked, but she already knew the answer.

We rarely had a date night now. Mostly my fault because I keep taking roles, even though she begs me to take a break. I just want to make sure my future kids are well taken care of.

"Chris, it's fine. We'll always have tomorrow or other day." She unlocked the front door and threw her things on the couch. Dodger and Zeus ran to us immediately, running around out legs. I reached down to bet them. "Y/N," I stated, giving her the same energy, she was giving me, "This can be our date. Just come with me." I begged, particularly, following up behind her.

She turned back to face me and looked at me in disbelief. "So, we can have a repeat of last time? We barely spoke before someone was dragging you off to do interviews. So, my answer is no." She said, walking right past me. Dodger and Zeus chased after her, barking happily. They ran up the stairs, and I watched them follow her up.

I climbed the stairs and rush to out bedroom door before she told. I gently grabbed her arm, cornering her so she couldn't escape. "Please?" I asked, looking at her from under my eyelashes and smiled. This always get her weak in the knees. "Do it for me, and I'll do that thing you like."

Y/N squinted her eyes at me. "What thing is that?" She asked, slightly amused. "You know exactly what thing I'm talking about." I winked at her before pulling her in by the waist and pressing my lips against hers. I pulled back for a moment, staring into her eyes.

I've never love someone the way I love her, and I just need her around me 24/7. It's going to break my heart when I have to part from her in a couple a month. She leaned in again and kissed me back slowly. Her arms wrapped around my neck, and she deepened the kiss. I felt her hand slip from my shoulder to wrap around the back of my neck. I pressed myself against her tighter, trying to deepen the kiss, while my free hand slipped to the nape of her neck, but she tore again from me.

"I'll go under certain conditions." She placed her hands on her hips, and I waited for to speak again, knowing I'd agree with whatever she wanted. "You and I have to slow dance tonight at least twice, you can't disappear on me without letting me something, and I want you to do that thing I like."

I smirked, picking her up and walking her into the bedroom, "Anything for you, my love." Y/N giggled, kissing my neck, and I shut the door behind us.

・。・。・。・。・。Y/N・。・。・。・。・。・

I rubbed at the hickey on my neck like it was going to disappear suddenly. I didn't realize how hard I was rubbing it my thumb until Chris grabbed my hand. He took my hand in his, bringing it to his mouth. He kissed the knuckles softly, "Don't cover them up." He ordered and stepped behind me.

"I'm not stepping outside with these on my neck. I look like I've been in a fight." I went to grab some foundation for them, but Chris beat me to it. "I think they look pretty. No man is gonna be looking at you with these on your neck." He picked his pretty little eyes at me, and I had to grip the counter for strength. I shook my head, "Chris, jealously doesn't look good on you" I smirked.

He shrugged and put some concealer on me, covering all the marks. The hickeys would fade within a week anyway.

"Says the woman that was ready to fight Veronica over me." I turned around and glared at him. Chris put one hand on each side of me. and used the other to fix my hair.