A Conquerors Will

The students had been given a few weeks to rest and recover after the USJ incident. It's safe to say that Izuku got very tightly hugged by Ryuko once he returned. Sections of the USJ security footage had been released. More specifically, Izuku's full transformation descending into the building. When Ryuko saw it, she immediately recognised her brother's form, and couldn't help but worry. She knew he was strong, the strongest person she knew, but he was still her little brother. She had every right to be concerned about him.

Izuku knew this, and he accepted it. He was very fond of the way his sister cared about him, and apologised for scaring her. The main issue was Rumi. He loved his girlfriend dearly, but she was almost definitely going to be angry with him for this. That was alright though, he knew she was just concerned, and she was.

Eri was simply amazed at her papa, and how cool and powerful he was. Seeing her saviour's power again was an exciting time for the young girl. She wasn't scared that he would die. In her young mind, she saw Izuku as invincible. He rescued her, therefore he could do anything. She was right. None of the opponents Izuku faced at the USJ posed any threat to him. The Azure Dragon was an opponent that, at full power, not many could deal with.

Upon entering the home of his beloved girlfriend, he was immediately tackled by Rumi. The young dragon steadied the two, as Rumi kept her arms around him and her face in his chest. Gentle sobs could be heard, as the Rabbit Hero clung to her lover. Izuku rubbed gentle circles and lines up and around her back. Part of him felt guilty for making Rumi feel like this. He loved her more than anything, and seeing her like this for him made his heart squeeze. He didn't like hurting her, she was too precious to him, but what he did at the USJ was necessary.

"It's okay, Rumi. I'm here. I'm safe. You're safe. Everything's alright."

He began to lay soft kisses onto the top of her head, still uttering comforting whispers to her. The couple remained in each others embrace for several minutes.

"I-I was so worried, I-Izuku. I-I saw the report of the attack, and saw you fight. I was so worried."

"I know, Ru, and I'm sorry. I didn't want to scare you. Truly."

Izuku felt that trying to explain it to her would only make it worse, so he remained silent after that. A few minutes later Rumi's sobbing slowed to a stop, but she still clung to Izuku. Izuku lifted her into his arms, her legs wrapped around his waist and arms around his neck, head buried in his shoulder, and made his way over to the sofa. He sat down and rested Rumi on his lap, still hugging her tightly. She eventually lifted her head from his shoulder and looked him in the eye. She dipped her head again, engaging Izuku in a lip lock that left both of them panting.

"I'm proud of you, Izuku. You saved your classmates. You survived a large scale villain attack. Of course your sister and I were worried, we have every right and reason to be, but you did the right thing. Don't worry about us."

"It's easy to just say that, Ru. I can't help but worry. I don't regret what I did at the USJ, but seeing you like that is worse than any physical damage those villains could have done to me. I promise to get even stronger. I'll get strong enough that nothing can kill me. You'll never have to feel like this again. I promise you, Rumi. I'll be the strongest creature in the world."

"Nothing I say will stop you from your goal, Izu. But know that I support you. I'll be here for you every step. I love you, Izuku."

"I know, Rumi. Thank you. I love you too."

The two kissed again. Upon separation, Rumi leaned the side of her head against Izuku's shoulder. The two remained in that position until a knock at the door interrupted them. Izuku gently moved Rumi onto the sofa , and made his way over to the front door.