The final battle and friends forever

Luna and Candy woke up and saw that Pierrot was about to destroy the earth. "This world will be consumed by despair." He said as everyone looked up scared. "What are we gonna do?" Sunny asked. "We're gonna give everything we got." Happy said and everyone looked at her. "We won't let him steal our futures." She added and the others nodded. Luna smiled and summoned her scepter before walking up to the others. "Can you do this Luna?" March asked her. "For the world. And for my mother." Luna said smiling.

They all the flew in the air and prepare their attack. "Pretty cure. Ultra rainbow burst!" They shouted and shot the attack at Pierrot. But it didn't work as they got knocked down, making them transform back into their civilian forms. Candy and Pop ran up to them. Miyuki took up her smile pact that had turned to stone, aswell as Jenna's mirror. "Does this mean?" Reika asked. "That you can't turn into pretty cures anymore." Candy said sad. "It doesn't stop there." Pop said as the others saw what he meant. The world was getting destroyed.

"There'll be no world, no tomorrow for us if we can't stop Pierrot." He said and everyone looked worried and scared. "It seems like your talk about hope was wrong. You children who'd never felt true misery. Cannot hope to best the despair of the whole world." Pierrot said. "Maybe we can't. I can't even begin to understand what true despair and misery feels like. But, I don't want things to end like this. It can't end like this." Miyuki said and started to cry.

"Same here. There's so many things I still want to do." Akane said. "People I wanna protect." Nao added. "My dream I need to make come true." Yayoi spoke. "A path I still yearn to walk." Reika said. "Lots of people I wanna see smile." Jenna said before she and the others stood up. "Maybe I don't understand all that stuff, but. I want to stay with my friends forever. I wanna see the world with my loved ones. I still want to. Live!" Miyuki shouted as tears ran down her and the other's cheeks.

Just then the miracle jewel started to shine and Jenna's mirror too. "That's the light of hope." Pop said happy. "Your feelings have called upon the last of the miracle jewel's powers." He said and everyone got hope in their hearts. "Does that mean." Miyuki asked. "If we use it's power we'll tap into the last." Candy said before she, Pop and Jenna froze as they understood what was gonna happen. "What is it?" Miyuki asked.

"If we combine the power of the miracle jewel and Candy together with you six's passion. We can bring one final miracle. But the miracle jewel will be destroyed together with it's power." Pop said. "What happens then?" Miyuki asked. "The bookgates would seal themselves. Leaving no way of traveling between this world and Märchenland. We three would then be forced to return. And we would never see any of you again." Jenna said with tears in her eyes as the others got stunned.

"We would never see you again?" Miyuki said. "There has to be another way." Akane said. "But we can't leave Pierrot to win." Reika said. "The world's doomed if we don't do anything." Nao added. "Not that." They all turned to Miyuki. "Anything but that!" She yelled and the others backed away. "I don't care what I'll go through. I don't care what happens to me. But losing Candy, Pop and Jenna. Losing three of my friends. I couldn't bear it." Miyuki cried as Jenna felt the same she didn't wanna leave her friends or this world. She couldn't stand the thought.

She started to think about everything fun they all had up to this point. Meeting them, laughing with them, just being around them. Never that she could lose it. But then she thought about what her mother said. She would always be with her, even if she couldn't be seen. So she looked up and saw her friends crying. "We can't lose hope!" She shouted and the others looked at her. "We need to do this. We can't let Pierrot win. Even if we won't see eachother again. We will always be with eachother in our hearts. No matter how far apart we are. No matter where we are. We'll still be friends." She said and the others started to smile. "So let's stop crying and bring a good ending to the world!" Jenna then said before the others stood up and smiled.