Chapter 9

" It can't happen, how could you even think about it? How will I be facing them? And no one will believe me even if I tell them the truth.. "

" It's simple, let them think what we are, a couple. But won't you be benefitted by it? "

" I don't think anything Good in it except my social life being fucked up. "

" No one will try to pick on you, and people will respect you more, and you are getting the guy in demand, what else you could even ask for. "

"I don't want any of it. "

" Then how about this, you will be tagged my boyfriend anyways, but if you agree to it peacefully then I won't be taking any rent from you and you can  live there, and no one will know what has happened. "

" Isn't that another trap for forcing me to live with you? "

" You are living upstairs honey, but if you want to live with me then you are most welcome. "

" Why will you? And what if you force yourself on me? "

" You are naked in front of me for almost a day and you were the one to kiss me, two times already, still you think I am the one to force.... That was one time mistake earlier... "

I was already in this slug but if I won't have to pay rent, I can save money to move to a better place in future when this semester ends and the post will calm down until then, and I will find another way to get out of his grip.

" Cool, but I have some conditions. "

...................................

"How many are you gonna write, I was the one to say but why the hell you have more than me? " I said irritated, he asked me write them down but he was scribbling for past 10 minutes while I was down sooner.

" Bottom's first. " He said and flipped his paper.

" 1. You will not be allowed to touch me without my permission. And eating from eyes is banned too. "

" Hold on... What the hell we are boyfriends for? I know you won't permit.... Rejected. "

" I am not doing it if you are interrupting me and who says I won't give permission. "

" So you are confessing that you will kiss me in your own will... I mean not just kiss.... All the things I can think off.... Ouch...the pen is pointed, it hurts. "

I poked pen on his hand for being perverted and continued.

"2. After the college I will not be your boyfriend, just someone you are chasing. "

" We can improvise it.... Okay sorry I won't interrupt. "

"3. You won't be taking my basic human rights, like Right to freedom, Right to be friends with anyone, Right to privacy, Right to peace and Right to leave. "

" Next... "

"4. I can leave whenever I feel like, you cannot stop me then. "

" How come all these are just dumbass terms? Haven't you made a contract before? " He stared pissed off, but I can't find anything wrong.

" Yes they are fine by my pov, let's see what you wrote and then we will compile. "

" Okay so I am starting... (* smooches pete's cheeks, a flustered pete stares at him*)....

1. I will more than just a boyfriend and I can do the things as long as they aren't hurting you. "

"Wai-" He pecks me as I was about to speak.

" You can interrupt all you want, I like the taste of those lips. "

" I will prefer to stay quiet the rest of my life. " And he pecks again, I almost pushed him but he stopped me and chuckled.

"2. Regardless of gender and identity and age, no human and sometimes animals aren't allowed to touch you or maintain close proximity from you, I will be dealing with them my way if I find someone like that. "

"3. You will be having a curfew of 8am to 8pm, and if you had an urgent work, you will be going out with me. " I was going to jump and argue but I haven't forgotten the pecks so I just sat back on my seat.

"4. You can't go to clubs alone,  not even with your friends, only with me and as my date. I can take you out with me anywhere for dates, my hangout places and even vacations. "

" 5. If you do anything that I don't like or break any of the rule then you will be punished, no argument over it and you have to come and meet me whenever I ask you to, if you won't come I will be there and you will be punished on that too. "

"6. PDA is  a must, and I am up for it, if you have any idea over it you can share it with me, you will be posting our pictures and updates. "

"7. I want you all, no secrets, you should not hide anything from me. I am tracking GPS on your phone so you better watch yourself. "

" 8. Friends are also off limits, you cannot disclose  about the situation even if you did it won't matter to me anyways. "

"9. You will be continuing this as a courtship period and will think about me as a possible partner. "

"10. You will be having atleast two times meals with me, and you are going to chose what I wear everyday and we are gonna twin every single day, and we will go to the college together, I will be taking care of everything related to you and will help you in your ups and downs, if you fall sick, though I won't let you, I will be attending you and every little things, I will be doing them. "

Though many were offending but some sounded sweet to me, although it was a situation which I say opportunity in crisis,  I am gonna trick him and gonna go out of his trap. He forcefully kept all his condition but mine were 96% altered, and a contract was signed by both of us.

" Good luck little one, I am gonna make you fall for me head over heels. "

" You are too confident. "

He winked and finally gave me my clothes back, returning to the house I just so much felt it like I survived out of there, though I really don't know what I was doing? Was it right? Or is it foolish of me to fall for it. Fuck it off.

I just went for a shower and slept, leaving my worries for tomorrow.

Note: I love contract relationships 😂😂..... What about you?