Chapter 26

I was forced outside the car, not knowing where I was being taken, the fear was pacing it's shadows to eerieful darkness, my uneven steps were guided by their pushes, making me stumble at every step.

Maybe we were almost there and I was thrown their, my limbs tied to the cold metal chains, they were heavier than I had ever experienced.

The sound of door being shut and it was as quiet as ever, is it my end? No not this early, It was hard to breathe, I tried wriggling, trying to make any move that can get me out, but to my dismay their wasn't any hope for it.

After what felt like an eternity the doors unlocked again, I wasn't responding, it was definitely not the time to act smart, but observe.

The black cloth was taken off, sudden exposure of the light blinded me for a while, once I got my vision back, I saw a bunch of men, all in  black except two, I knew those were their guards.

Kinn has told me before about the people they were associated to, it was Chan and the other one, a tanned man, whose skin tone doesn't matches with Vegas but his eyes, they were like copy paste, but they were cold and scary, unlike Vegas's curious, passionate and love filled ones.

Kant sat on his haunches to reach me, I didn't flinch, but persisted.

"So he is his new chick? Well he has a good taste though, but you need to be discarded, I can't let him be a threat to my son. "

"The one who is a threat is you. "

"What did he just say Chan? Hey... You little piece of shit, look at yourself, you are tied like an animal and I can crush you down the moment I lose my calm. "

"Like you did to your wife, to your son and to all those who ever dare to speak the truth in front of you. "

His face showed how pissed He was, he stood up and turned for a second and then He kicked me, again and again, his pointed shoes hitting my stomach, he stopped once he lost his breath, the pain waved it's way around, it was painful to breathe.

"Look, how scared you are... That Vegas might overpower you one day, you weakling. " I coughed up a bit of blood but this wasn't gonna stop me, I had faced a lot worse punches in boxing.

"He can never fucking do that... And even if he could I won't let him, until I have his weaknesses like you in my hand. "

"It's your mistake to think of me as a weakness, I am a threat to you and strength for him. "

"What do you mean? "

"An old fart like you don't even think how dangerous could Vegas get if he finds out you even touched me, he might even kill you then and there. "

But instead, he  chuckled and his laugh got louder.

"Really? Hahha... I haven't heard something so funny in a while, Vegas is my son, the one I raised, he could die but never repel me, and never for you. "

"You will see soon. "

"But you won't be getting the time little whore, your new owner might be here in a while. "

I was confused, what the heck he was saying?

"You will be sold for a pretty hefty amount to our clients, but don't you worry, only until they get bored of you, you will be getting new ones then. " He slapped my cheeks lightly and made his way out, I was ready for beatings but this shit was out of hand.

Not even within an hour  two guards came and wiped the blood around my lips and dust on my face, it was as if animals were being prepared for selling.

I was forced to  come along though I was trying my best to not to co-operate. The crowd of all those assholes there shifted their gaze to me, I could feel those dirty perverted looks they were giving me.

At last I was forced to sit on my knees on the podium, and the auction started, they were shamelessly continuing one  larger than the other, I was getting panicked, this isn't what I hand imagined.

"2million baht....anyone for 2.5?...anyone...2m 1..2m 2..and 2m 3....this boy toy goes to Mr. Bogdan... "

A tear escaped it's way out, I felt disgusted at those words, where the hell was Vegas? What's taking him so long?

I was brought to him after being tied again, the old faggot  with  a belly bigger than a pregnant woman, his white moustache was awkwardly matching his tanned skin, no, atleast not with him.

I tried to escape, to go somewhere, but I was captive and pushed into the car trunk. The journey was a long and bumpy ride, I almost passed out from the suffocation and the bumps on  the road were making it worse I was getting, I don't remember anything clearly.

The guards took me out and all I could remember was being dragged along, and thrown somewhere, probably the bed.

"Please.... Don't... Don't do anything... " I was requested, but instead they untied me, taking off the ropes around me, I quickly got them off, plans running in my mind about escaping.

"Are you okay? Did they hurt you somewhere? " The old man asked, I shooked my head in a no and jolted up to escape, getting a nearby vase in my hand.

"Calm down.... I am not who you think I am... Listen... Listen..."

"Let me go... I also don't want any harm to you."

"Pete." A voice called me, the voice I remember as my safe place, Vegas was standing at the door, with his guards.

I rushed to him, sticking to him as tightly as I could, he held me tighter, I was wheezing for a while, yes, I was scared and it all happened so fast that I couldn't breathe now.

"It's okay... I am here.. Now... " I don't know for how long I clinged to him like that.

"Thanks Mr. Bogdan, I don't know if this is ever enough to say, you indeed saved my life. " Vegas thanked him, I was confused.

"You know him? "

"I sent him there to get you out of it, if not for his unbeatable tactics we would have been in trouble. "

I bowed to him, and Vegas led me to the car, the hits I got were now more recognisable, I almost crashed in the car seat.

The car ride took us longer than ever, but we ended up in an isolated place again, I was sick of all this. Vegas was dead silent all along the ride, I was concerned about him but more for me.

He picked me up, but a saw the pain on his face, his arm is still not ready for all this.

"Get me down... Your arm is still hurt. "

"Don't act like you care. " He spat and took me upstairs, placing me gently though he was glaring at me.

He called for a guard who brought a tray, handing it over, he locked the room.

"Take your shirt off. "

"Why? "

"I need to see if you are hurt anywhere. "

"Your words hurt me a while ago. "

"Pete don't get me started. "

I took it off, letting him tend to my bruises, there was a big black one on my right abdomen and others were a bit lighter than them.

His jaw clenched as his eyes traced them, he was angry for sure. He quickly cleaned them and applied some medicine over it. He got up to leave but I held his hand.

"Vegas-. "

"I will... Don't worry... I have to deal with you and your fucking idiotic stubbornness but not now, I have to deal with other stuff too. " He picked up his phone and made his way out.

Note: sorry for posting irregularly, my schedule got a lot busier and I am lagging behind in my fields so I will try to post in a pattern like in every two to three days... Hope I didn't disappoint you...

And also the story... Are you all liking it? Cause I have a surprise for you....I will be revealing it sometime later once I prepare it properly...