preface

inspired from
UNTIL I FOUND YOU
by stephen samchez
nicholas fanfiction.

inspired fromUNTIL I FOUND YOUby stephen samchez nicholas fanfiction

It was just a night festival that brings them together. Not exactly together, but enough to make the guy fall in love just at first sight.

───────────────────────

The first day of college was pretty exciting for Nicholas, unlike his friends who were more nervous than excited. Nicholas always wanted to go to college after high school because he thought college is better than school.

"Hey Nicholas, do you have any extra cool hoodie?" Euijoo asked as he rummaged through his closet.

Nicholas who was busy combing his hair turned around with a brow raised in confusion. He was pretty sure Euijoo already have a lot of cool and outstanding clothes, so why did he needs his clothes?

"I think so. Why? I thought you have a lot of them." Nicholas placed his comb on his bed and walked toward Euijoo who still seemed to be struggling with choosing an outfit. "Chill bro, it's just a festival night for first years. Maybe some seniors would come as well."

Euijoo sighed then turned to look at Nicholas with a pout. "I know, it's just.. I want to impress someone actually."

Nicholas's eyes widened at what his best friend just told him. He had been friends with Euijoo for years, and this is the first time Euijoo liked someone so it was worth being surprised about it.

He thumped Euijoo's back with a huge smile plastered on his face before hugging him proudly. "Who's this lucky girl?" He asked curiously.

"Well, it's just a friend of mine from high school. I saw her yesterday and suddenly felt nervous." Euijoo shrugged before grinning as he was getting flustered.

Nicholas was about to tease him again but he then realised he went to the same high school as Euijoo and they were best friends. "Wait, we went to the same school. Do I know this girl though?"

"Nahh I don't think so, you were too busy with your popularity back then." He teased before he walked away to Nicholas's closet to find a good outfit. He was still being stubborn to his conscience because he knew Nicholas was more fashionable than him, so no doubt his best friend got more cool clothes.

"Nicho, please help me!" Euijoo called him while rummaging through his closet.

Nicholas never like people wearing his clothes but he also wanted to help his best friend to impress the girl he likes. In the end, he shook his head with a smile and helped him with styling his outfit for the night festival.