Strongest In The Universe: Part 1

Frieza: I have so much power now... I might not be able to control it... If any instrument could read my strength... It would surpass a million...

Vegeta: What!? Liar!

Frieza raised his hand and a powerful force of energy pushed them all away and caused and explosion that destroyed the ground. Only piece of land left was the one that was under his feet.

(Y/n): Dende!

(Y/n) quickly grabbed Dende to try and move his to safety.

(Y/n): Everyone alright?

Gohan: Yeah...

Krillin: I'm good...

Gohan looked at Krillin and noticed he was bleeding from the side of his head.

Krillin: Krillin! Y-you're bleeding!

Krillin: It's nothing... I just got hit by debris...

Frieza: Ha ha ha. You're all pretty quick on your feet, as I expected. Of course, that was nothing. Even Saiyans could do that. Heh heh heh... You look so pathetic Vegeta! What? Didn't expect me to become this strong?

Vegeta: You fiend...

Frieza: Let me see, who shall I obliterate first?

Frieza look at each of his opponents until he saw his target.

Frieza: I choose you!

Frieza moved so fast towards Dende, before they knew it Frieza had stabbed Krillin with one of his horns.

Gohan: Krillin!

Vegeta: That bald idiots... He shouldn't have bothered with that Namekian brat!

Frieza: Pardon me.

Krillin: Uhh...

Frieza: I warned you I can't control myself in this form.

Frieza moved his head and tossed Krillin towards the water.

Gohan: Krillin!

Gohan flew towards Krillin but was intercepted by Frieza.

(Y/n): Gohan!

Vegeta: Wha... What speed!?

Frieza: Trying to save him? It's no use. He'll die soon. Why don't you worry about your own life.

Gohan: M-move...

Frieza: Hm?

Gohan: MOVE!

(Y/n) started to fly towards Frieza. Gohan has just hit Frieza with a kick to the head, followed by a gut punch. (Y/n) joined in and with both feet he kicked Frieza's back sending him towards Gohan. Gohan kicked Frieza and released a ki blast which exploded and sent him to the ground. (Y/n) and Gohan then unleashed a barrage of ki blasts on Frieza. When they stopped they huffed and puffed from exhaustion.

(Y/n): Gohan, look. Down in the water.

Dende breached the surface with Krillin.

Gohan: Krillin!

Dende: He's alive! He's still breathing!

Gohan: Krillin... Don't die on me...

Vegeta: There's no time to be worrying about that! Did you really think that was enough to kill Frieza!?

Gohan: Eh?

Down on the ground Frieza rose to his feet and looked at Gohan and (y/n), and he wasn't smiling.

Frieza: You're not just any brats... That hurt even me... A little... But you chose the wrong opponent... You only made me angry.

Vegeta: It looks like we've been too optimistic in our thinking...