chapter 20: don't take much

Bk's POV

i woke up around 7am and ate a quick breakfast and got dressed in a vintage alabama shirt with and a pair of dark jeans with rips in the knees, and threw on a pair of converse and heading out the door and grabbing a  hat and my keys and wallet. am meeting with my mangement for a upcoming tour and a couple of other things am currently working on. i blue toothed my phone to my truck radio and hit shuffled on my apple music conway twitty  played through the speakers, i pulled up to my record companies parking lot pulled into my spot and grabbed my ipad and took the elevator to the floor, after this meeting am pretty much free for the day, me and brittney are going to lunch and then do some shopping. 

Brittneys pov

bk texted me saying his meeting was half way over and would be at our favorite resturant. i finshed during my hair i grabbed a camo hairtie and threw it up in a pony tail, i threw on a pair of leggings and one of BK's shirts with my converse and headed out the door after grabbing my purse and keys and phone. i got out at the resturant and bk grabbed my hand has we walked in, we ate and went to the mall we went to bath and body works and i grabbed a couple of candles and some shower gel. and we went to the fishing store  so bk could get some bait and some other stuff. went to a few other stores we grabbed a cookie each from the bakery and we got a box of donuts. before we headed back home and watched hocus pocus on disney +  and we made dinner and played UNO and then played on his xbox  while i did a little TK work. we eventually got into our pjs i snuggled up to bk before we both went to sleep.