Chapter 12- brithday time

BK's POV
Today is BCOLE'S 30th birthday I got up before she did, and made her breakfast in bed, which was blueberry pancakes, with whip cream, and fruit on the side , coffee I sat everything on a tray, I also filled out her card, and put everything in the bag.
I carried the food, and the bag upstairs when I came upstairs she was already up on her phone watching HGTV. I have her breakfast, and her present and she thanked me and kissed me. I crawled into bed next to her and scrolled through Instagram as she ate, when she finished eating, she opened the pink Camo bag, and pulled out the book, journal, and some other things.. she thanked me again. I took everything downstairs, afterwards, we both took a nap, before doing some chores around the house, Around lunch, we got showers and got dressed in our tribe Kelley buttersweats, and sweatshirt.

BCOLE'S POV
We were meeting Tyler & Hayley and the kids, for lunch for my birthday, I grabbed my purse and my phone & air-pods we listened to a variety of different artists, going to the restaurant. We pulled up, we helped them get the kids out I held Luca while Tyler held on to Olivias hand. BK also booked me to get my nails done afterwards. After we ate, we headed to the nail salon.

BK's POV
We got home, we sat on the coach with the dogs we watched HGTV before getting some work done on our computers. After a while we started getting ready for bed.