Chapter 5- Tree Vibez christmas party

Bcole's POV: tonight is TVM annual Christmas party tonight am meeting Hayley, And the kids at boot barn to get some boots while Tyler/ BK are helping set everything up for the party- this years theme is country) I checked a couple of emails & replied to some and did some over the phone meetings before I started getting ready, I got dressed in some comfortable clothes like TK leggings & a long sleeve shirt and my Converse I helped my purse and keys and headed out to my Jeep I texted Hayley thought I was on my way, I listened to prime country & the highway on Sirius XM I stopped for a sweet tea McDonalds, I got to boot barn and pulled into a parking spot next to Hayleys car they had just gotten their to i helped her to the kids out, liv walked with me while I held her and Luca was in his wrap we looked around at different boots & me and liv and Hayley all got matching boots and Luca got ones that were similar to Tyler's.) we all went to lunch , and I went to Barnes and noble before going home and getting ready)

BK's POV
The FGL  house looks really good for tonight, and the song playlist is amazing), me and T finished the last table, before we headed home to shower and start getting ready) I pulled up where I was greeted by 4 dogs and my beautiful wife in country attire)
We ended up having a great time tonight, we us and the Hubbards went out to our favorite restaurant, we  watched Netflix before going to bed