Chapter 8- lunch/ studio

Bcole's POV
We got back from our anniversary trip a couple of weeks ago, am planning the next collection of TK and getting everything ready for our Africa trip with the Hubbards in a couple of weeks. While drinking coffee the guys have been the studio all morning getting ready for the 5th album, and would be back this afternoon. I got done with work, and did a couple of chores, me and Hayley decided to be meet for lunch with liv & Luca❤️, I got ready to go I took a shower, and got dressed in TK jeans , and a long sleeve shirt, and a TK sweatshirt. And my new Jeffery Campbell sneakers.  I grabbed the keys to my Jeep, off the key hook, and my purse. I locked the door behind me, I Blue-toothed my Spotify playlist to the radio, and pressed shuffle, i texted Hayley I was leaving before pulling out of the driveway. I got the restaurant and Hayley had just gotten there too, I helped her get the kids out, I held livs hand as we all walked in. After eating, I ran to the grocery store, and went to the stores for a couple of hours to check on everyone/ everything. I got home and saw BKS truck In the driveway, we got everything out the car and put everything away. we ordered Chinese food, for dinner, and watched our current favorite tv show.