chapter 16: Ain't worried about it

BK's POV

we were heading to surf post to get some work done and the store ready for the day we listened to some new music we've been working on. we pulled up bcole unlocked the door and walked in and switched on the lights and turned the ceiling fans on we went around the store restocking inventory around 10 we unlocked the stores for the day then workers started showing up. brittney then customers starting showing, i had a writing session with tyler since they were in fl for the weekend i ran and picked up chick-fla for everyone. I got to studio parked in my parking spot, and locked the doors and took the elevator up the writers room, I walked in and sat the food down and grabbed drinks for everyone.

BCOLES POV
I was on my computer checking emails, and I checked my Apple Watch it was noon, i finished up my emails and called chick-fla for me and the employees, and walked downstairs and helped check people out, and pack online orders and drop those off at the end of the day.
~Later~

BK's POV
I finished up my write and Walked out to the parking lot and picked up dinner. I went back to the surf post and went upstairs to Brittneys office, and saw her at her desk, hey sweetie" I said, hey babe" she said back. I kissed her cheek. After a little bit we left and all the employees left, we locked the wooden doors and headed home.