Puffed

Today I think benatar has had enough. Puff broke his keytar, Axel ripped a whole chunk of his hair out, he got dominated by Puff in a fist fight, and I'm pretty sure he contracted some kind of disease. Herpes or something I'm not sure. And I just stood and watched while trying to remix my music and occupy myself because I didn't feel like getting in a fight.

We had to lock up the cabinets and check under all of our pillows because from the past couple of days, me and Puff Puff have been extremely paranoid. We haven't let benatar leave the bus or cook for us either, not that we wanted Him to, actually.

Puff hid the keys to the cabinets in his hoodie pocket. I guess it was a bad idea to let benatar take care of the laundry too because he found the key and has started to hide pills in our food. We are unfortunately gonna have to let Tara come over and drive us to burgerworld for our food because Axel was the only one who knew how to get there. And neither of us are trusting benatar behind the wheel because God knows what his little grubby British hands could get up to.

Puff called Benatar a very used yellow toothbrush on steroids. I think Puff Puff pushed benatar over the edge.

Benatar got hold of the cooking utensils again and bashed Puff Puff over the head with a frying pan. Puff Puff has fucking died.

 Puff Puff has fucking died