94 ⭑ Sabotage*

"So while you sit back and wonder why, I got this fucking thorn in my side. Oh my God, it's a mirage, I'm tellin' y'all, it's sabotage."
Sabotage by The Beastie Boys.

✰ ✰ ✰

"I can't stand it, I know you planned it

"I can't stand it, I know you planned it."

"Sing it, Ollie!" Harlow and Oliver headbanging to The Beastie Boys together, wasn't something I thought I'd ever see.

But, there I was, in the car with the two of them as Harlow drove way past the legal limit; whipping through the neighborhoods of Manchester so fast that I had to hold onto my seat in order not to slam into the damn door and snap my neck.

My gums were flapping in the wind.

I felt like a dog.

Harlow demanded he drive and now I was fighting for my life.

Why do I let him do things?

You love him.

Oh, whatever.

"I can't stand rocking when I'm in here cause your crystal ball ain't so crystal clear..."

"Are you sure this is a good idea?!" I shouted to Harlow, over the blaring music when we paused at a stop sign.

All he did was sing.

"Oh my God, it's a mirage! I'm tellin' y'all, it's sabotage!" His hair draped over his face as he sang at me, cackling after and kissing my hand that was intertwined with his.

Metalheads.

We pulled through one more street and Niko's car screeched behind us as he sped up.

I looked back in the rear view mirror and saw him gaining speed and switching lanes so that he was right next to us.

Harlow rolled down his window. Niko was leaned over Zayn's body as he drove, to shout at us, "You wanna race to the house?!"

"Um, I'd like to live!?—"

Harlow cut me off, "Five hundred bucks, you fucker!"

"Ha-ha! Easy money! Floor it, Charming!" Niko kissed Zayn's cheek as he shifted gears and slammed his foot onto the gas, speeding way past us with a blown kiss out of the window.

"Hold on, Oli!" Harlow said.

"Harlow, I feel like this is a bad idea, this car is a rentalllll—ah!" I was slammed against the seat when Harlow sped forward and shifted gears quickly. I squeezed my eyes shut. We took off so hard and fast that my clip fell from my head and clattered onto the road behind us.

"Cause what you see, you might not get and we can bet, so don't you get souped yet..."

We whipped through to an open street and my eyes snapped open in panic, my hand gripping his thigh, "Harlow!"