Chapter 13

Britney POV
I turned and ran away, the closest place I could hid at was the girls toilets but they are were sissies go and I'm running away..... Like a sissie!!

I take a sharp left, then a right then burst though the front doors and and the main entrance. Caleb grabs my arm and spins me around, we are hard pressed up,agains the wall. His body stopping mine from movies in the slightest.

"I just wanted to talk to you" he whispered
"I wanted to apologise and make it up to you" he whipped in my ear which made me shiver.
"No" I growled at him
"Please" he pleaded with me
"At least here me out" he said
"Fine but please get off me, you abs are driving me crazy I said
"okay so it started when Me and a group of My Football team had just won our game, it was late we agreed to meet at the club for s beer to celebrate our win. We had our drinks and I was waiting for You to finish so you could come over and we could have some fun... But one of the waiters came over with another round of beers, we told her that we didn't order any and she said it was from a group of girls about 2 tables away from were we were. We took the drinks and stayed but soon every time we finished our round more came, it was getting crazy, I had my car here and I wasn't planning on leaving my car over night. We needed to stop. I moved from my chair and went over to the table of girls.
"Hey ladies, thanks for the drinks but could you please stop"
"Sure" said a redhead girl
"Thanks" I said and left
But they didn't stop, and I kept drinking...........

The next thing I know a girl is on top of me F ing me but it wasn't a good feeling, it hurt and I needed her to stop but the worst part was we didn't have any protection on down there....
I pushed her away, but she came back, I pushed her away, she came back, I yelled at her to stop but she didn't. Something hit me hard on the head and I was nocked out.
I woke up in her bed, our cloths scattered all over the floor, at first I was trying to remember what happened then it hit me like a boom going off in my head. YOU.
I got out of bed and put my cloths on, when I was good to go I stood in the door and looked at the girl, last night I didn't have time to take in her looks, She was the red head!
"DAM YOU" I yelled at her, she was asleep but not anymore.
I walked out the door and slammed it shut" Caleb explained

My body was frozen, what do I do?
Do I get up and walk away or do I kiss him and stay?

But all I did was stare into his deep green eyes.