Chapter 7 - Britney and Caleb PROM

Brits POV

Mum convinced the principal to let me have the week off, I still didn't have a dress for prom and we needed to get things organised.

After Caleb left i went and sat on the couch and turned the tv on, something about caleb made me feel diffrent, like with out him around i was nothing, just a pice of dirt but deep down i didnt know what it was. Dance Moms was on Tv so i made some breakfast and found my phone. There was a text from Charlie. Luck for me it wasn't a invite but he wanted to know if i was going to prom. (I haven't tild Charlie that i was going with Caleb. It just didn't sit right with me)
Yeah Charlie im going and i have a date, you'll have to wait and see who it is tho
BUZZZZZ

It was a text from Caleb

Calebs POV

After I left Brits something changed in side of me, All the guys in the team ither had a girlfriend or was hooked up with a striper. I had watched Brit in there for ages but i never went and spoke to her, I just watched. But as i waited for the elevater to get to the loby i couldent help but think of what she said
Caleb life only comes once so live it know

To me it ment something diffrent to what it meant and i know i had feelings for the girl but i didn't think it was the right time. I had a text from Jack
Dude have you got a date for prom yet, if u dont ill hook you up with a girl.

Me: Yeah i have a date a very hot date but thanks anyway dude, see u at training on Monday?

The boys know I thought Britney was hot, I went to my contacts and found Britneys along with Stripers -Meantal Note Deleate the strippers numbers.

Me: Hey Brit, we'll have to do that again sometime. Sooo have u told Charlie about us being a datie group thing?

Her: Nope, why have you told the boys?

Me: Naarrrrrr
Me: Can you come to training with me on Monday , Its at 7.30 am and i would love to have u there, Ill pick u up at 7?

Her: Sure Caleb, Do u want me to wear a push up bra just so u get the atenction?

I get out of the lift and walk to the car

Me: Sure Babe, But if your not carfull u might end up in my bed......

Brit:
CALEB LOCKHEART!!
Just to see u shirt less again, honey i would wear nothing. Caleb after can we go to you place?

Me: Sure, Bring your best bikini

Man did I want to see Brit in a bikini, she had no idea that my apartment block had a pool, and that no one would be there at night. So it would be just us.

*** NEXT DAY
Britney's POV

I was looking forward to watching a bunch of hot guys playing Rugby, But why did Caleb want me to bring my bikini?

Oh well, Im glad i have a black bickinie our apartment had a pool anf spa but i only know of one other apartment block that has a pool. Hmmm i spent most of the night preping, I had a shower and washed my hair, Then re-dyed it in the blond thst was a tone lighter than my own, I went out to the salon and got a spray tan wich was WAY over due and got a new set of fake nails the ones i had were fine but my family is ritch why not?!?

I tryed on the bickinie and took some selfies

(Because i can....)

It was late about 10