Chapter 12

Hey everyone
I'm so sorry I haven't had much time to right a new chapter 😭
Iv had a lot of homework and test lately but do know I'm trying!
Okay lov u
-Bailey

Calebs POV
" Man am I in deep shit dude" I said to jake he and I had a really long history although he was the schools nerd but we go way back. Iv know him since I was 2, well you would expect that seeing that we are cousins.
I had just explained to him what happen and man was I not in pressed to be telling him about my sex life but Jacks face didn't change from the moment I walked in till I finished what I had to say.
" Have you called her yet" he said
" Are u stupid I've been doing that all night and she wouldn't pick up the phone she just pressed decline" I said starting to get pissed with him
We were in one of the classrooms close to Brits locker that way if she came by I could try and talk to her.
***

Britney's POV

I woke up this morning Not wanting to come to school but I know I had been away for almost a month. I had been home schooled when I was 3 so I was about a year or 2 in front of everyone else but I still had to go. I crawled out of bed, my phone had been ringing all night and I know who it was so I let it ring the first time then after that I just decided it. Caleb just didn't give up does he. He cut me deep, so deep that I'm going to have ugly scars for life.

I had a hot shower, washed my hair and my face. I grabbed a white lace bra and went to my closet. I needed to go shopping. All my cloths I wore a lot and I needed new stuff. Then I saw it, a navy blue tank top and a white mini skirt. I grabbed a white flower necklace and did a simple makeup. I put on BB cream and some blush and a red lipstick and mascara. Went to my desk and got my books for they day and put them in a dark grey sports girl bag. Went into the kitchen and grabbed some leftover pizza and a bottle of water. Grabbed my phone and wallet.

I put on some white sandals that made my legs look tanned. Grabbed my keys from the bowl close to the door and left.

* School*
Most people were happy to see me back. Then I saw Caleb standing next to my locker, he looked at me and started to to walk towards me. I turned and Ran....