Chapter 1 - Britney

Edited by Macca2002
•••

Britney POV:

"Hey brit" Kody called as I passed him in the hallway. I stopped dead in my tracks. Put on my fake smile on and walked up to him. He was surrounded by his friends. This was going to be easy. I was about three inches from him when, BANG! My fist makes good contact with his nose. He stumbles back. His friends look at me with amazement. Even easier.
"I dont know about you but it looks like your friend here can't take a hit from a girl."
All his friends laughed as i walked away.They all followed. It was exactly what I wanted.
I walked into the multi purpose room and watched the hot rugby boys walk in and when I say hot I mean damn turn-on sexy.
"Hey hotties." I say
"Wanna come sit on my lap barbie?" This was the team caption Caleb. He was hot, sexy and was the Man-slut of high school. He has slept with almost all the girls in our year and even the ones above and below. But every time he asked me i said N-O. Me! I said no! I wanted him to love me for me not for my big tits and nice round ass. But here he is asking me to sit on his lap... should i?

I pull my self out of my thourghts, Standing, I sashay over to him. Caleb pats his legs and I do the craziest thing.
I sit.
I know he wanted more from me.
"Could you boys give us 10mins? " I ask. The other boys leave. I get off his lap and shut the door. (I dont think i told u but i have a part time job as a stripper). Caleb knows I work there, I've seen him watching me as I did my part. He never spoke to me. He only watched, always ended up leaving with one of my work friends.

ᕼEY,
ᑭᒪEᗩᔕE ᑕᕼEᑕK OᑌT A misfortune
ᗷY ᗩ GᖇEᗩT ᖴᖇIEᑎᗪ Oᖴ ᗰIᑎE 👭
Macca2002