4

Horace Bianchi Point Of View:

Horace Bianchi
Point Of View:

We had a business trip but shit got canceled last minute this why these motherfuckers should tell me before I get on the plane.

"Boss I'm sorry"Linda came to me.

"You was so worry about me forgot the meeting got canceled"I said.

"Nardo you never look my away I had get you attention but focus on that lil girl "She said.

"Isn't that your job being my assistant and nothing little about my baby watch yourself Linda"I said.

"She doesn't have what I got baby"She said touching me making me push her in the floor.

"Linda walk to the door and get the fuck out my building"I said blowing the smoke.

"Your company not going be same without me asshole"She yelled leaving.

"Naw doing great without u roach"I said sitting watching the cameras to my club.

"Finally she gone always starting problems up in here"Tootsii says.

"Nardo linda was cool"Herb says.

"Don't give two fucks"I said someone knocked at my door.

"Come in"I said.

"Boss nova and sam is here"Smokey says.

"Sam really playing with me"He said laughing.

Nova lil ass showing out tonight...

"Come on"I said walking downstairs.

We let them have their little fun but nova saw me walked over to sam telling her they tried to run but didn't notice we was in front of them.

"Hi buba"Nova waved to me.

"Nova don't even"I said picking her up.

"Baby we was having fun"Sam yelled at him.

"Naw wanted get my attention now u have it"He said opening the door for her.

"Buba I'm sorry"Nova says but didn't say anything back she pouted laying on the window.

"Nova who gave bright idea shake ass like u single"I said.

"I am"She said.

"Mmm you think u is tomorrow I got something for you"I said pulling up at my house.

"Go clean up I get u some clothes"I said she came out grabbed her things sat watched me.

"Buba stop being mad at"Nova hugged me.

"Ma go sleep"I said rubbing her butt laying down with her on top me.

Nigga took shower y'all...Post my pic people be thinking I'm ghosting them...

Post my pic people be thinking I'm ghosting them

liked by @lilbaby and 50mil others
@NardoWick-.....

@funnymike-💰

@gherbo-Brotha

I feel right to sleep from nova rubbing my ears I get peace when she next to me...

Author-Nardo not playing with nova..

Nova so cute..