19

Samaria DavisPoint Of View:

Samaria Davis
Point Of View:

I know y'all probably saying I'm fake and all but Nova was a little too much to handle and wasn't going to let her treat Tania wrong when she knew around here.

"Babe please stop being mad at me," I said.

"Naw Sam get out my face you did your alone friend wrong," Jour says making a new beat for his song.

"Y'all on Nova's side acting like she didn't do anything wrong," I said.

"After that hit, "He said turning back to the computer.

"Whatever, "I said walking out and calling Tania maybe she won't come out with me.

"Bitch stop calling my phone," She said answering.

"Tania why doing me like this and gave you five thousand dollars I've been saving up," I said.

"We were never friends love," She says laughing then hanging up on me.

Nau'Jour Bianchi
Point Of View:

"I told you she wasn't your friend," I said shaking my head.

"You don't what you're talking about," Sam says rolling her eyes.

"Sam opens your eyes, babe," I said walking away from her cause not going to keep on explaining to Tania that isn't her friend but hey got to let people see for themselves just can't tell them everything. Just hope Sam and Nova become cool again or just cool with each not much as friends.

Author~

Vote and Comment