23

Nova Bianchi Point Of View:

Nova Bianchi
Point Of View:

It has been two years since the death of Herb and Tania these days were great just to have family that loves you. Horace done have married me and we had a baby girl name Harlow she the sweetest baby. Zariah had grown up and he was just like Horace they both get on my nerves.

"Ma when is the food done," Zariah asked me.

"Soon baby just fix the table up for me," I said.

"Okay," Zariah ran off then felt someone come behind me.

"Hi handsome," I said kissing Horace.

"Wassup mamas can't wait for later," Horace says rubbing my butt.

"Boy better leave me alone," I said laughing.

"Mane nigga need some loving," He said.

"Mmm," I said seeing Zariah holding Harlow who was just laughing at her brother.

Horace Bianchi
Point Of View:

"We did good ma," I said watching our kids.

"Yea we did the past wasn't great but our future was," Nova says.

"Sometimes still think about him and just wish he never did that to us," I said wishing Herb could see what life was for us in the future but God has his plans.

"I know he watching down on us," Nova says.

"You are my everything ma and all need from me was Just Love me and going keep on doing it because you brought our better person off me," I said Nova was my rock she didn't leave me after all the drama.

"You are my everything to baby thank you for saving me from my father and brothers cause without you don't know where I would be," Nova says hugging me.

The end of Just Love Me